501 Belle Glade Ct, Somerville, NJ 08853 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Monica

Based in Neshanic Station, New Jersey, Makeup By Monica, LLC is a professional wedding makeup artist and licensed Esthetician. She specializes in helping brides feel beautiful through flawless makeup applications. Most importantly, she will make sure that you feel glamourous and comfortable throughout the entire process. Monica, the owner of the company, launched her business in 2015.

Through her professional beauty services, Makeup By Monica, LLC can create clean and modern looks. She can provide a makeup trial to determine your wishes and needs.

Monica can also accommodate groups up to 15. Brides may choose from the following beauty services:

• Bridal Makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Private lessons
  • Glam makeup
  • Group lessons
  • False lashes included with all makeup application services

Areas Covered

Makeup By Monica, LLC is based in Central New Jersey. Travels throughout all states.

Follow Makeup By Monica on

a9e1c030ffc79cb3 IMG 0471
make up by monica 51 906865

11 Reviews for Makeup By Monica

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing work - even better personality!!

I absolutely LOVED working with Monica. Her attention to detail is bar none. She really highlighted each girl’s features in a beautiful, natural way and had us laughing the whole way. She totally understood my vision and made it even better with her expertise in make up and skincare. Don’t consider anyone else, she will blow you away with her talent and amazing personality- just the perfect combination of calm, fun and attention to detail that you need for your big day. I will definitely use her again for other events and friends’ weddings because she’s incredible to work with.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

Gorgeous Makeup Services from a Heart of Gold!

Monica made me a believer, that it is money well spent to have a true professional on your team for makeup on your wedding day. I admit, I had a trial with someone else who was very affordable and I went running to Monica – I was so unhappy with the trial with the other MUA. Monica is truly the best!!! She spends so much time learning about your skin and how it reacts to different makeup, building a natural look and base that photographs beautifully and lasted all day and all night for the wedding event. She did makeup for my bridesmaids and my mom. One of my bridesmaids has very dark circles under her eyes, and Monica did her makeup… finished.. wasn’t happy with how it was laying – and redid it and nailed it perfectly– just a testament to going above and beyond to making sure that all of her clients look and feel their best! She also make sure she knew our schedule and everyone was finished with plenty of time to be relaxed before the photographer arrived. She arrived early for all of her set-up, did touch-ups for everyone, and was a complete pleasure and delight to work with. Look no further for an exceptional makeup artist, with a heart of gold, then Monica for all of your makeup and special event needs. I have never felt more beautiful than when Monica did my makeup.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2018

Monica is amazing!

All I can say about Monica is...WOW! I booked her for me and my mother in law’s makeup and she was just so wonderful! She was so professional and so much fun to be around.

Not to mention she really helped me relax, and really helped me feel at ease the day of the wedding. With all the chaos on the day of the wedding, the last thing you want is a vendor who is going to stress you out with their own timeline. Monica was so laid back, not to mention she does the best work in the business!!!

Her work speaks for itself! I’m so glad she was part of my special day. I couldn’t picture having anyone else do my makeup. ❤️

Sent on 12/07/2018

Award

Makeup By Monica FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Nicole Klym Photography Wedding Photographers

Monica does excellent bridal makeup and makes you feel so comfortable during the process too! My makeup trial with her went amazingly well and I can't wait until my wedding day to see her in action again. She's also done the makeup for some of my brides and they always look gorgeous!

• 501 Belle Glade Ct Somerville, NJ, 08853 See on map
    Location of (Makeup By Monica)