Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Les

BIO

Lesley became a makeup artist In 2004. After landing many huge jobs and working with many celebrities Lesley has won makeup artist of the year and absolutely loves what she does. I've invested in my career with formal training from Empire Academy of Makeup. I have extensive training in skin care, corrective makeup, color theory, color analysis, beauty makeup, men's grooming, bridal and print. I think this is a great networking tool for this industry. I'm familiar with not just everyday makeup but have training in all of the above.

My clients include;

Fat Joe
Trey Songz
Wiz Khalifa
Nick Swardson
Simon Rex A.k.A. "Dirt Nasty"
Clinton Sparks
Amanda Cerny
Radina Tara Vel
Raquel Pomplun
Elaine Faye
Lynne Curtin
Markus Fahrenberger
Rie Yoshida

I do everything from wedding, photo shoots, music videos, special events, print and much more. If you want a fabulous makeup artist who is reliable and makes you look and feel beautiful, I'm your girl.

233cf3aa 140d 41fc aa08 1feb7a51f6c9

Makeup By Les 7
  • Rose Anne

Rose Anne · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Stunningly Beautiful!

First of all, let me just say that Les is now my new favorite make-up artist. I recently moved in town so finding her was a blessing. I was invited to a wedding and two days before the event, I decided that I want to have my make-up professionally done. I found Les on Yelp and was impressed with the great reviews/photos about her work. And since Les’ location (Wildomar) is near to where I live (Lake Elsinore), I texted her. I was lucky enough that she was available to accomodate me on a Saturday morning even though it was on a short notice. Take note that I just came from a 12-hour night shift with no sleep at all. I just went home to shower and meet up with Les at her place since my house is under construction. At first time meeting her, I already sensed her friendly nature. She’s very accomodating and easy to talk to. The whole process was such a breeze without any awkward silence since she kept the mood light and made me comfortable. I didn’t even notice an hour already passed by. Before she began, she asked me what I like so I explained/showed her what make-up style I want and she followed through. When I finally saw her masterpiece (on me), it was simply amazing. I’ve never looked and felt as stunningly beautiful before. I got so many compliments and even my boyfriend loved it (for someone who isn’t much of a make-up fan). Les did airbrush make-up and put false eyelashes on me which lasted all day. I am a very satisfied client and will definitely go to her again the next time I have to attend an event. I highly recommend Les for any of your make-up needs due to her great personality and incredible skill. Thank you so much Les for making me looked like beauty queen for a day!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Makeup By Les 8
    Makeup By Les 9
  • Sara

Sara Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous attention to detail, pure perfection!

Leslie has the best personality! She blended right in with the family and friends at my Step-daughter Brooke’s wedding. We were a large group, she knew we needed a second makeup artist and brought someone she trusted (we knew ahead of time.) The bridal party felt pampered by her. She totally focuses on each person as she is doing their makeup. She listens to what you want and makes suggestions from her experience. She comes with a huge variety of makeup options. She is s true artist, stepping back to view her work. She is fabulous! Thank you Leslie!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Makeup By Les 10
  • Meagan

Meagan Bradley · Married on 11/04/2018

So amazing!

She did makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding and we were all so happy with everything. Not only is her makeup work beautiful, shes the sweetest, most fun girl to talk with!

Sent on 12/03/2018