Makeup by Kaylo

Chicago, IL View map

Makeup by Kaylo is a professional makeup artist based in Round Lake, Illinois that offers on-site beauty services for weddings and special occasions. Lead makeup artist Kimberly Lopez is a certified beauty professional that specializes in airbrush applications. She is passionate about the beauty industry, and works with top-of-the-line products that are hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and do not oxidize. Whether you are dreaming of a soft palette with sweet, romantic tones, or would like a slick and glamorous get up for your wedding day, Makeup by Kaylo enhances your natural beauty and customizes your look, so you feel confident and beautiful on your big day.

Makeup by Kaylo provides on-location makeup services for wedding parties in the greater Chicago area, as well as Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. They offer detailed consultations, as well as trial runs to ensure everything runs smoothly on the big day. Other services Makeup by Kaylo provides includes the following:

• Consultation
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site services
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/21/2018

Hannah-Bride

One word, AMAZING! Kimberly is so knowledgeable and worked with me to create my dream wedding day look! My makeup lasted all day, all night and all the next day too! If I could move her into my spare bedroom and have her beautify me every day, I would!
    Emily Z. Married on 09/09/2018

Never felt prettier!

She was able to give me the EXACT look that I was looking for. I felt so beautiful, and so did everyone else in the wedding party. I could not recommend her enough!
    Kristen I. Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist!

I can’t say enough good things about Kim and her beautiful makeup skills! She is amazing to work with, and made me and my bridal party feel beautiful on my wedding day!

I have had the privilege of her doing my makeup and tattoo cover up for my wedding, as well as learning makeup application tips from her!

My makeup held up beautifully for the whole day of my wedding, and she was able to capture exactly the look I wanted! She was so great to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing makeup done!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chicago, IL, 60073
847-414-6317
Location of (Makeup by Kaylo)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding