Makeup by JoRo

Sandy Spring, GA View map Visit website

Congratulations on your Happily Ever After!

I'm Jordan Rosenstein, pro-makeup artist and wedding hair stylist based in Atlanta, GA. I have over 10 years of experience, with five years perfecting my signature soft wedding glam. My personal belief is that on your wedding day, you deserve to be pampered and feel your most beautiful and confident. My wedding consult experience is like no other, YOU are my number one priority, and together we will come up with the look you've envisioned since you were young!

A Little About Me...

I studied at Makeup Designory, a premiere makeup artistry school, The Georgia Film Academy, where I specialized in Special Effects makeup for film and television, and I attended Kennesaw State University, Go Owls! I have always been drawn to makeup and making those in my life feel beautiful, so becoming a wedding makeup artist was one of the easiest decisions of my life! When I'm not making wedding beauty dreams come true, I can be found on movie and tv sets creating looks ranging from housewives to monsters. All this to say, I LOVE MAKEUP, and I love how it can make you feel.

The Makeup by JoRo Experience...

Your service starts with a skin consultation, skin prep, a facial massage, and whatever music puts you in a good mood. I will take extensive notes throughout the process, and then we will speak when the look is done. If time permits, we will make any adjustments you desire. I ask that you wear the makeup and hair for as long as possible and then get back to me with any other notes and suggestions you have. You will never hurt my feelings, my job is to make YOU happy! We will stay in contact up until your wedding, and on your big day, you can expect a calm, fun, confidence-boosting day. All of my Brides and Grooms receive a complimentary touch-up kit, including a sample of your lip color, powder, a makeup wipe, and so much more! If you would like any full-size products, I will be happy to bring them for you, and you will receive my artist discount if available.

I cannot wait to hear from you and make all of your wedding beauty dreams come true!

xoxo, JoRo

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$200

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

Deals

Makeup by JoRo 1
Discount

Hello Beautiful Brides to be!

I am so excited to finally have my very own bridal image company! After partnering with an amazing company for the past four years, I cannot wait to meet all of you OFFICIALLY as Makeup By JoRo!

I know the last quarter of the year is ideal Georgia wedding season, and that many of you might not have all of your vendors just yet. To make things a little easier, book with me the same month of your event and receive 20% off of your Bridal Package!

I cannot wait to work with all of you so soon!

xoxo, JoRo

Pricing

Sandy Spring Sandy Spring, GA, 30328
Location of (Makeup by JoRo)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding