University Ave, Riverside, CA 92501 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Makeup By Jesse Munoz

Makeup By Jesse Munoz, based in Riverside, California, is a wedding makeup company servicing Southern California. Makeup artist Jesse has many years of experience specializing in bridal makeup and enjoys creating a unique look for each of her clients by emphasizing their natural beauty. She will work with you to find the perfect makeup style and products to achieve your desired bridal look.

Makeup By Jesse Munoz offers a choice of wedding makeup packages from which to choose. Jesse's most comprehensive package includes a skin evaluation, a preview of your makeup application using either traditional or airbrush techniques, day-of makeup application, hydrogel eye patches, complimentary fake lashes, a 15 to 30-minute touch-up before the ceremony, and a touch-up kit for later in the day. All travel and setup fees are included within 30 miles.

Follow Makeup By Jesse Munoz on

Makeup By Jesse Munoz 1
Makeup By Jesse Munoz 2

Laura · Married on 05/18/2019

Like family!

The best way I can describe working with Jesse is that it was like adding member to my family! She fit right in with my girls and she and her sister were super funny and easygoing! I can tell you right now that’s definitely the kind of energy you need on your big day when everything else is stressing you out!

Jesse was very attentive and during the trial she asked a lot of questions and tried a lot of things to make sure I’d be happy with the final look. On my actual wedding day I completely changed the whole thing on her and she just rolled with it and did a superb job! Jesse takes pride in her work and she wants her clients to be 100% thrilled with their makeup. She went above and beyond to listen to what I wanted even if I couldn’t explain it perfectly. For someone who doesn’t typically wear a lot of makeup and isn’t familiar with the terminology this was very valuable for me!

I would recommend Jesse if you’re looking for great makeup and a laid-back, funny and sisterly person to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Jesse was so awesome. I live in Phoenix but had my wedding in Redlands and she worked with me for my crazy schedule. She listened to what kind of makeup I wanted and made it so much better. I got so many compliments about it that I still looked like me, it wasn’t heavy, and it was perfect for the day. My hair was definitely the star of the party. I got asked so many times if it was my real hair, if I was wearing extensions, and just got so many compliments on it and my look as a whole. I would definitely recommend 15/10.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Makeup By Jesse Munoz FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No