Summerville, Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Jeannine

Makeup by Jeannine LLC is a wedding makeup artist located in Summerville, South Carolina. She will work closely with you to create a look that reflects your vision and personal style. On your big day, Jeannine can help you feel your most beautiful, whether you want a natural or glamorous look.

Experience
Jeannine is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist. She has been helping brides get wedding-ready since 2015.

Makeup By Jeannine LLC has a variety of wedding makeup services. To help you create the look you want, she offers trial sessions, consultations, on-site application and touch-up services. Jeannine also offers hair removal services. This includes tweezing and waxing. Brides may choose from:

• Group services
  • Flower girl makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup

Areas Covered
This South Carolina bridal makeup artist serves Summerville, South Carolina. Jeannine is available in the local area, including Charleston and Folly Beach.

Follow Makeup by Jeannine on

Makeup by Jeannine 2
Makeup by Jeannine 3
Makeup by Jeannine 4

Ann · Married on 04/15/2018

Jeannine was perfect for our ladies weekend at the beach! It was so much fun to have a professional come to our beach house and teach us how to apply our own makeup. We all appreciated that she wasn’t trying to sell any products! She gave us so many tips and even taught us how to apply lashes:). She was so patient, answering all our questions. Jeannine loves applying makeup and is so much fun to be around. I highly recommend her and plan to hire her again when I return to charleston!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Holly · Married on 04/14/2018

I don’t know that I could ever say enough about how wonderful Jeannine is!! She made me feel so comfortable and did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding! I truly felt so beautiful and got compliments all night on how great my makeup looked! I slept in my makeup and when I woke up it STILL looked amazing! Even my husband said “wow your makeup still looks really good”Jeannine took the time to figure out what my vision was and to make it a reality. She was super patient and very detail oriented which showed through her work! I was very particular about my makeup and Jeannine truly blew me away! If you are looking for someone to make you look amazing for any occasion, this is your girl! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Adele · Married on 02/18/2018

After a disappointing makeup trial I got in touch with Jeannine to see if she could come to the rescue on short notice. She was able to squeeze in a trial for me a few days before the wedding, and I LOVED how she studied the photos I sent her so that she understood completely what I was looking for. On the morning of the wedding she came and did my makeup and it stayed perfect for 12 hours and felt totally natural. She is a delightful person and a true professional.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Makeup by Jeannine FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Body Wraps, Classes, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training

• Summerville Summerville, South Carolina, 29483 See on map