Makeup By Cara

Dallastown, Pennsylvania View map

Makeup By Cara is a professional makeup artist based in Dallastown, Pennsylvania, who strives to make every bride she works with feel at ease while getting their makeup done for their wedding day. Cara uses her talent and passion to inspire others and see that makeup can truly enhance one's natural beauty.

Makeup by Cara forms great relationships with her brides and bridal parties on the day of the wedding; it’s like a good girlfriend doing your wedding makeup. She will perform her services on-site the day of the wedding and work with groups of up to 15 people. Cara gets to know the brides first through a makeup trial to ensure she knows what style they are looking for. Her complete wedding makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, adding fake eyelashes and covering any tattoos you wish to hide.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• User2652444
    Cara did my makeup for my sisters wedding, I was a bridesmaid. My makeup was amazing, and I felt great. Earlier I had gotten my hair done and it was just awful, I was upset and miserable about it. Cara was awesome, not only did she do my makeup, but she also fixed my hair dilemma (the entire time reminding me she is no hair stylist but would do her best to help me out). She was funny and great to have present during such a stressful moment. I loved my makeup which miraculously lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. My sister (the bride) who never wears makeup was very happy about her makeup, she looked awesome and her makeup lasted through the sewat and the tears of the day.
    Alyssa Married on 06/02/2018
    Cara was AMAZING. She’s personable and outgoing which makes the experience awesome. It’s like having a really good friend doing your makeup. The overall outcome of mine and my girls makeup was just stunning. All of my girls looked so beautiful!! Definitely recommend.
    Kirsten Married on 09/02/2017
    Cara was wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job with everyone's make up and everyone felt/looked amazing for the day! She was so easy to work with and very flexible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Orendorff Studios Orendorff Studios Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Cara. Not only is her Make-up application flawless (and great to Photograph), she is an absolute pleasure to work with. We can even coordinate your make-up trial with her to be the same day as your Engagement session with us. If interested, please contact us today!

172 W. Walnut St. Dallastown, Pennsylvania, 17313
Location of (Makeup By Cara)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding