Makeup By Cara Reviews

Makeup By Cara View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• User2652444
    Cara did my makeup for my sisters wedding, I was a bridesmaid. My makeup was amazing, and I felt great. Earlier I had gotten my hair done and it was just awful, I was upset and miserable about it. Cara was awesome, not only did she do my makeup, but she also fixed my hair dilemma (the entire time reminding me she is no hair stylist but would do her best to help me out). She was funny and great to have present during such a stressful moment. I loved my makeup which miraculously lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. My sister (the bride) who never wears makeup was very happy about her makeup, she looked awesome and her makeup lasted through the sewat and the tears of the day.
    Alyssa Married on 06/02/2018
    Cara was AMAZING. She’s personable and outgoing which makes the experience awesome. It’s like having a really good friend doing your makeup. The overall outcome of mine and my girls makeup was just stunning. All of my girls looked so beautiful!! Definitely recommend.
    Kirsten Married on 09/02/2017
    Cara was wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job with everyone's make up and everyone felt/looked amazing for the day! She was so easy to work with and very flexible.
    Sue Married on 08/12/2017
    Cara did a wonderful job transforming the whole bridal party! We all felt beautiful that day ;-)
    Candace Married on 07/01/2017
    Cara was a pleasure to work with. She even referred me to a hair stylist, which was so helpful! My makeup looked beautiful and even survived through a thunderstorm.
    Britny Married on 05/19/2017
    Cara was absolutely amazing for my wedding. My bridesmaids feel in love with her as fast as I did!
    I would seriously recommend her for your wedding : )
    Christina Married on 03/11/2017
    I would recommend Cara for makeup! She did my makeup for my March 11th wedding and I absolutely loved it and my husband loved it. She was very professional and experienced. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and I was very satisfied with the outcome. I never had my makeup professional done as I am picky about how I want to look. Cara went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks for my making my special day even more beautiful!
  • User2948479 2+ years ago
    Cara did amazing work for myself, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls. She was willing to do anything we asked, especially for people with sensitive skin. We all looked beautiful in our pictures because of her talented makeup work! She arrived before our scheduled time the day of the wedding to setup in our hotel suite and was patient to do makeup after each girl had their hair finished. I did not have any connections to Cara, other than the wedding wire reviews, and wouldn't have changed anything! She deserves more than 5 stars!! She even gave my bridesmaids techniques for doing their own makeup and I had several people ask me for her information after seeing our makeup on my wedding day! She's the best!! -Ashley
    Crystal Married on 07/16/2016
    Absolutely LOVED what Cara did with my make up for my wedding day! My bridal party loved their makeup too! Cara was very flexible and patient with us as we each wanted/needed something very different. Even when she was finished, a few of us wanted to go a little lighter or a little darker with lipstick, blush, eye shadow etc. and she was more than happy to accommodate each of our requests. She allowed plenty of time to do all of our makeup. And best of all, our make up lasted the entire wedding day and night! She made us all beautiful!! :)
    Crystal Married on 06/18/2016
    Cara is an incredibly talented makeup artist. She came to do a trial prior to the wedding and made sure that I was completely happy with the results. We discussed options that I had and always made sure that what I wanted was what I got. I couldn't have been more pleased. She is personable, funny, and caring. She puts all the focus on you on your wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She also did my mother and mother-in-laws makeup. She was fabulous with both of them. My mother is someone who has constant hot flashes, and Cara made sure that she looked flawless despite her constant sweats. Highly, highly recommended.
  • User2652369 2+ years ago
    Cara was amazing! Seriously! She did my makeup for my wedding day and I couldn't have been any more happy with it. I don't normally wear makeup so I was honestly a little nervous about getting full makeup done. But that nervousness went away at my trial. She was very understanding and took into consideration what I was looking for. And on my wedding day she impressed me even more. First off my makeup was perfect, and even with it being an outside wedding on a very hot day (I think it got up to 93°) my makeup stayed on perfectly all day. Secondly, she was just enjoyable to be around which was a plus on such a hectic busy day. And third, when we got our hair done earlier in the day, my sisters' hair was a mess! We were all pretty stressed out about it. But Cara went out of her way and fixed her hair. Not once did she claim to be a hairstylist, and she didn't have to help out but she did. Everything turned out great and I'm very thankful for her help.
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn Married on 05/21/2016
    Cara is hands down the best there is! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Her punctuality, responsiveness, and professionalism shines throughout her work, and in addition, her fun, upbeat personality is a pleasure to be around!
    Brittney Married on 09/23/2017
    I absolutely loved Cara. She did makeup for all 10 people that were part of my wedding day. Everyone loved the makeup, and how natural it still looked. She listens to what you want while also giving her expert opinion. My husband said he loved that I still looked like myself. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!