40 Snaresbrook Court, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Makeup by Camila Santos

TALENTED PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST FOR ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS. WITH OVER 14 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE I HAVE DONE A VARIETY OF WORK WEDDINGS, PHOTO SHOOTS AND PUBLISHED PRINT WORK. CONTACT ME FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT AT CAMILAJSANTOS@LIVE.COM I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU. ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DESTINATION EVENTS.

Contact me today!

Email: camilajsantos@live.com

Phone: 386-275-3014

Follow Makeup by Camila Santos on

• Videos 4

124 Reviews for Makeup by Camila Santos

• User7900597 ·

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    My service lasted all night (including through the rain)! Everyone has a different face shape and she knew just how to accident my big eyes so they flattered my face. She also asked me a few questions about my skin type and was able to help me figure out what I should use to keep up with my skin care even after my one night of FLAWLESS make up. I will be a regular coustmer for all my big events. (Let Camilla do her thing a little color never hurt anyone!)

Sam · Getting married on 02/01/2019

Camila is hands down the most talented makeup artist in the area. No matter what look you are going for Camila will not only nail it but she will exceed your expectations. I've been lucky enough to have Camila paint my face on a number of occasions and every time she's done a killer job. Trust me, you won't be disapointed.

Makeup by Camila Santos FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Wedding Hair & Makeup

Camila Is an incredible artist!! she puts together some flawless looks ! I have worked with her on various occasions and she is still an all time fav!!!!

• 40 Snaresbrook Court Ormond Beach, FL 32174 See on map