Lyn Your Face

Maplewood, NJ View map Visit website

Located in Maplewood, New Jersey, Lyn Your Face is a beauty company specializing in wedding and other milestone events. Lyn Lynch has over two decades of experience in the makeup industry. Having completed her beauty education at the Christine Valmy International School, this professional went on to work for Dior, Make Up Forever, and Sephora. This licensed esthetician strives to provide a fun and relaxing service for all her clients.

Lyn blends her clients' visions with her expertise to create bespoke looks that leave them feeling beautiful on the inside and out. Through a consultation and makeup trial, you can discuss skincare and beauty products as this artist gets to work in creating a one-of-a-kind look. All products at Lyn Your Face are of the highest quality to enhance and highlight your natural beauty. On the day of your wedding, Lyn can provide you with a special facial treatment to help relax the skin before applying your makeup. Further beauty services include, but are not limited to:

• Lessons
  • Skincare routines
  • Airbrushing
  • Contour
  • Fake eyelash application
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jamie Married on 05/31/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lyn is an amazing, talented, and professional makeup artist who is accomodating and easy to work with. She's a treasure and always does a stunning job. I have never felt more beautiful in my life!
    Celeste Married on 08/02/2008
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lyn was awesome! We had a great consultation. I was a bit unsure as to what look I wanted for my wedding day nor was I very good with make-up as I don't wear/use too much on a daily basis. She was very flexible and helpful. She tried a couple of looks until we settled with the colors and look I liked the most. Plus she gave me some beauty-make up secrets/tips along the way. The day of the wedding she was on time, very gracious, and excited to begin. She did make up for a family friend, myself, and my sister, the maid of honor. Everyone including me were thrilled with the results! Definitely include Lyn on your wedding day for beauty and make up!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Lyn Your Face 1
Exclusive

Maplewood NJ Maplewood, NJ, 07040
Location of (Lyn Your Face)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding