Maplewood NJ, Maplewood, NJ 07040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Lyn Your Face

Located in Maplewood, New Jersey, Lyn Your Face is a beauty company specializing in wedding and other milestone events. Lyn Lynch has over two decades of experience in the makeup industry. Having completed her beauty education at the Christine Valmy International School, this professional went on to work for Dior, Make Up Forever, and Sephora. This licensed esthetician strives to provide a fun and relaxing service for all her clients.

Lyn blends her clients' visions with her expertise to create bespoke looks that leave them feeling beautiful on the inside and out. Through a consultation and makeup trial, you can discuss skincare and beauty products as this artist gets to work in creating a one-of-a-kind look. All products at Lyn Your Face are of the highest quality to enhance and highlight your natural beauty. On the day of your wedding, Lyn can provide you with a special facial treatment to help relax the skin before applying your makeup. Further beauty services include, but are not limited to:

• Lessons
Natural look
lynyourface 51 75066 159231419435672

2 Reviews for Lyn Your Face

Celeste · Married on 08/02/2008

Lyn was awesome! We had a great consultation. I was a bit unsure as to what look I wanted for my wedding day nor was I very good with make-up as I don't wear/use too much on a daily basis. She was very flexible and helpful. She tried a couple of looks until we settled with the colors and look I liked the most. Plus she gave me some beauty-make up secrets/tips along the way. The day of the wedding she was on time, very gracious, and excited to begin. She did make up for a family friend, myself, and my sister, the maid of honor. Everyone including me were thrilled with the results! Definitely include Lyn on your wedding day for beauty and make up!

Sent on 01/26/2009

Lyn Your Face FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

• Lyn Your Face 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Maplewood NJ Maplewood, NJ, 07040 See on map
    917-905-2318 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lyn Your Face)