Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Make Up by Effrosyni

Make Up by Effrosyni is a freelance makeup artist located in Jersey City, New Jersey. Owned and operated by Effrosyni, Make Up by Effrosyni prides herself in her great attention to detail and her easygoing nature that immediately makes any client feel comfortable. She has experience in weddings, engagement photo shoots, and has even hired for commercials and TV shows on MTV and VH1.

Make Up by Effrosyni’s services include consultations, touch-ups before and after your ceremony, and group services to ensure your bridal party is flawless. She also offers trials where you can tell her all your specific wants and needs. Whether you want a dramatic look or a more natural style, Effrosyni can effortlessly make it happen. Other services include:

• Travel
  • False lashes
  • Contouring
  • Natural makeup
  • Trials for bridal party
Follow Make Up by Effrosyni on

• The Bridal Artistry Co.
  • Dramatizon Make-Up
2f978ec2c89b6baa FULL 584
full23

8 Reviews for Make Up by Effrosyni

Maria · Married on 12/15/2018

I typically do not leave reviews but I was left in awe after Effrosyni did my make up last week. I had a special event planned and was too lazy to go through the whole process of hair and make up. That is when a friend of mine recommended me to Effrosyni and I'm sure glad I took her up on that offer. Upon arrival, she was set up and ready to conquer despite me running a bit late. She asked what look I had in mind and I showed her a picture of a dewy look with a pinkish smokey eye. Now, for those who know me know that I'm incredibly picky and am almost never satisfied, especially when it comes to make up. I've had horrible experiences in the past and let me just tell you was this refreshing. For once, after a professional touched my face, I felt pretty. My make up looked airbrushed, not cakey or pale, just exactly what I wanted. Effrosyni also gave me great tips on how to contour and I picked her brain about some of the brushes she used. I can be quite nosey. Aside from being extremely professional, there was also a level of comfort with her. Although she was conscious of the time, she still asked if I was completely satisfied and if I wanted anything altered. 10/10 would definitely recommend her ladies!!! Trust me when I say I've been to MUAs that are considered "highly skilled professionals" and nothing compared to the make up she did on me. Will definitely be booking her again!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • F

Fanny · Married on 03/11/2017

One of the best decisions I have ever made. Efi is an artist!!! She was flexible, professional and was able to share my vision. I have used her for every event I attend! Highly, highly, highly recommend her for your most special life events!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

I love Effrosyni! She made me look flawless on my wedding day and my photos came out beyond gorgeous! With all the stress going on that day she really calmed my nerves and gave me the confidence I needed. She is THE BEST!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Award

Make Up by Effrosyni FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 80
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup