Makeup By Abhilasha Singh

Walnut Creek, CA View map

Abhilasha Singh’s career as a Hair & Makeup specialist started with her being the hair & makeup specialist for a Bollywood celebrity. She continued working as his personal makeup artist for several films before she moved on to the corporate side.

In 2015, Abhilasha joined international Hair and Makeup brand Jean Claude Biguine Salons and Spa, India, as their Creative Head-Makeup. At JCB, she trained and lead a team of 25 Makeup specialists and Hairstylists. She has been instrumental in successfully executing the Hair & Makeup for several Fashion shows and Editorial shoots with international magazines like Elle, Vogue etc.

She has had the opportunity to work with international celebrities like Calvin Klein, Olympic boxer Vijendra Singh, Bollywood celebrities like Aditya Roy Kapur, Kalki Koechlin, Ira Dubey, Ace designers Abu Jaani and Khosla, Archana Kochhar and Vikram Phadnis.

In Autum of 2017, Abhilasha moved to San Francisco, California for love. However, she continued to pursue her passion as a Hair & Makeup specialist and is today a name to reckon in the American Bridal scene.

Abhilasha firmly believes that “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile every girl just wants to be the most gorgeous version of herself for a day that’s she’s dreamt off since childhood ‘

Abhilasha travels far and wide for destinations weddings and has a team that accommodates BIG FAT WEDDINGS in America.

Make Up Art by Aby can accommodate large groups from 5 to 50 people .We do blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, textured styling, and updos/styling. You and your wedding party can choose from airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup, in addition to:

• Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup

Other Services

Make Up Art by Aby also provides hair and makeup for engagement shoots, Indian bridal, pre-wedding shoots, proms, and maternity shoots — almost any event where you need or want a touch of glamor.

Areas Covered

In addition to San Francisco, Make Up Art by Aby services the Bay Area, Fremont, Napa Valley, and San Rafael, as well as provides on-location services at San Francisco City Hall.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$300

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$300

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Kavya
    Kavya P. Married on 12/15/2019

Friendly and flexible

I got to work with Pratixa from Abilasha's team for my engagement. I needed her to come at 3 am because I needed to be ready by 5 30 am ( crazy, I know!). We were sharing our woes about losing sleep over text and she arrived promptly at 3. She understood exactly what I wanted and was very adept with her skills. She primed my face pretty well and did a perfect natural look for me. We ended having not much time for the hair but that wasn't her fault. She suggested to come at 2 30 am but I only pushed it to 3. I loved my make up although I wish I gave that extra half hour for my hair. I would totally recommend her. She is very friendly and amazing!
    Amy G. Married on 08/03/2019

Bride - Amy G. Stephan

Abi is amazing and patient!! She will work with you to make you stunning and very flexible w changes to your look. Her beauty priorities are to make you look like an amazing bride, party goer or whatever you hire her for. She takes your natural beauty and enhances it fully. I whole heartedly recommend her first class service to everyone. You will feel like a queen on your special day for your special events.
    Ri Li Married on 07/27/2019

There is not a makeup artist like this in the whole world

I have never met someone so professional, so amazing at her job, so thorough and mindblowingly good at what she does! She made me look like a princess on my big day. Aby uses the highest and the most expensive makeup brands I was wowed by that. She arrived on time, was very professional and a dream to work with! Before the big day I shared some pinterest images with her for the kind of look I wanted. She gave me a look that was a 1000 times better than the pinterest looks I selected. I was blown away, so was my husband and all the guests - they loved my makeup. I was happy all day feeling beautiful. Out in the sun all day and after 12 hours my makeup was still intact and still made me look fresh, not a smudge, no trace of oiliness. The products she used were so high quality. She made my day perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

712 Bancroft Rd #432 Walnut Creek, CA, 94598
Location of (Makeup By Abhilasha Singh)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding