1 polk street, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Make Up Art By Aby

Abhilasha Singh’s career as a Hair & Makeup specialist started with her being the hair & makeup specialist for a Bollywood celebrity. She continued working as his personal makeup artist for several films before she moved on to the corporate side.

In 2015, Abhilasha joined international Hair and Makeup brand Jean Claude Biguine Salons and Spa, India, as their Creative Head-Makeup. At JCB, she trained and lead a team of 25 Makeup specialists and Hairstylists. She has been instrumental in successfully executing the Hair & Makeup for several Fashion shows and Editorial shoots with international magazines like Elle, Vogue etc.

She has had the opportunity to work with international celebrities like Calvin Klein, Olympic boxer Vijendra Singh, Bollywood celebrities like Aditya Roy Kapur, Kalki Koechlin, Ira Dubey, Ace designers Abu Jaani and Khosla, Archana Kochhar and Vikram Phadnis.

In Autum of 2017, Abhilasha moved to San Francisco, California for love. However, she continued to pursue her passion as a Hair & Makeup specialist and is today a name to reckon in the American Bridal scene.

Abhilasha firmly believes that “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile every girl just wants to be the most gorgeous version of herself for a day that’s she’s dreamt off since childhood ‘

Abhilasha travels far and wide for destinations weddings and has a team that accommodates BIG FAT WEDDINGS in America.

Make Up Art by Aby can accommodate large groups from 5 to 50 people .We do blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, textured styling, and updos/styling. You and your wedding party can choose from airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup, in addition to:

• Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup

Other Services

Make Up Art by Aby also provides hair and makeup for engagement shoots, Indian bridal, pre-wedding shoots, proms, and maternity shoots — almost any event where you need or want a touch of glamor.

Areas Covered

In addition to San Francisco, Make Up Art by Aby services the Bay Area, Fremont, Napa Valley, and San Rafael, as well as provides on-location services at San Francisco City Hall.

Follow Make Up Art By Aby on
image8
dpmainmehandi 236
c1 bridesmaid candid 9331
Make Up Art By Aby
Bride and the bridesmaids.
Bride and the bridesmaids.
image3

Make Up Art By Aby 5
Make Up Art By Aby 6

Shristika Tandukar · Married on 02/22/2019

Aby is a Makeup Goddess!

To all the ladies out there who are on the verge of deciding whether or not to hire Aby, let me ask you one question.. ‘WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?!?!’ Am pretty sure you’ve seen her work online and are in love with it already. You know you want to hire her, so why waste time by second guessing yourself?

I got married in February of this year and Aby did my hair and makeup. And can I just say, she did a phenomenal job. She worked with me from day 1 to perfectly curate the two looks for my ceremony and reception that I felt comfortable with. For the morning ceremony, we went with a subtle look with glowy skin and simple bun for hair-do whereas for the evening reception, we still went with glowy skin BUT with grey smoky eyes and wavy hair. I loved both the looks! And the best part, I didn’t have to touch up my makeup at all, other than just blotting some oil from my face.

And ladies, get this-- she will work with you as early as 3 months prior to the occasion date to make sure your hair and skin is at its ultimate best on the day of. Based on the skin/hair type you have, she will recommend home remedies, diet changes and/or natural products to get to that beauty goal. She will ACTUALLY listen to what you have to say and bring your makeup/hair vision to life. She will take her time to make you look perfect for your big day/occasion.

I personally believe that makeup is to accentuate features you already have. The purpose of makeup products was never meant to make you look like a completely different person. And Aby believes in that!! She will do her magic on you, but YOU will still look like YOU. You will look glamorous after she is done, but you will still recognize yourself in the mirror, which for me was a big deal .

I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone who is seeking a makeup/hair artist. I am a happy customer, and will work with her every chance I get.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Aaraadhya Narra · Married on 02/21/2019

Abhilasha is AMAZING!!

I got married earlier this year and booked Abhilasha and her team for my wedding events. Working with Abhilasha was breeze since day 1. I started looking for makeup artists a bit late but luckily she was available on my wedding day. Soon after, I had my makeup trial and we were able to connect right away. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I was completely comfortable with all the make up looks. She envisions what looks good for the bride and creates that look while making sure the bride is comfortable with everything she is doing. I trusted her with everything, and I can say she never failed to deliver.
    Because I was a bit late, she gave me a regimen to follow right away to make my skin glow and I have to say, my skin was ABSOLUTELY glowing! She is so caring and lovely that working with her never failed to put a smile on my face. I was one of those brides who decided to do everything by myself and I have to say I was pretty stressed. No matter what was going on she made me feel relaxed and made sure I was taking a moment to enjoy being a bride. She followed up constantly to see if she could help me with anything. She was more of a friend than a vendor I was working with and I loved working with her.
    My sisters got their makeup done with her team while she was completely focused on me. Abhilasha and her team are extremely professional and always on time. Her team made sure that my sisters were completely comfortable with their looks and took extra time to make changes to the hair and makeup if they weren’t completely happy. All of us looked amazing and its all thanks to Abhilasha and her team! I would highly recommend her and her team to any future bride!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Make Up Art By Aby 7
    Make Up Art By Aby 8

Make Up Art By Aby FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 1 polk street San Francisco, CA, 94102 See on map