Make Up Art By Aby Reviews

25 | San Francisco, CA

25 Reviews for Make Up Art By Aby

25 Make Up Art By Aby Reviews

Maria Domoslawka · Married on 07/24/2018

Perfect makeup for my perfect day

Aby is one of the kind. Her skills and experience are typically only available on the movie or TV sets. Aby’s overall beauty knowledge on the process and how things work together are unprecedented. She transformed my hairstyle - flat hair colored highlights and cut to a fresh, up to date look. She also styled me for my special day by giving me a makeover with make up that was understated yet, emphasized my eyes and features and gave me that glam look. She has selected for the makeup tones that looked natural yet gave me confidence and held through the day. Being a fair-skin and blond I always avoided a strong dark makeup but what Aby selected was simply perfect.

We are really lucky to have Aby in San Francisco.

Naitri · Married on 06/24/2018

I found Aby while looking for a bridal hair and makeup artist who could handle all the events for a crazy and large scale Indian wedding. She worked with me, starting from the first day we met for coffee until the day of the wedding (and even after!). She gave me a carefully crafted self-care program a few months before the wedding, so that I would look my best for the big day. Aby is also a fantastic hair guru and now, she is the only person I would trust to cut my hair!

During the time leading up to the occasion, we would chat quite regularly and share notes about the look and style for each event - especially since Indian weddings have multiple events! Aby is truly gifted at creating unique and beautiful looks. She made me feel like a total princess! Aby also helped me find hair and makeup artists for the bridal and groom parties! She and her team were thoroughly professional with each service and we received so many compliments!

If you are a bride looking for the BEST makeup and hair artist for your special day, look no further. Aby's services are incredible and unparalleled! I highly recommend you book her if she's available!

Preet · Married on 05/29/2018

Absolutely Fantastic! Aby takes care of what a bride really wants -- I wanted my look to be very natural and subtle and Aby made sure I was satisfied. I received a ton of compliments for all my looks and the pictures came out to be great. All thanks to her! :) I'm so glad I chose Aby for my pre-wedding shoot, sangeet, wedding and reception. Totally recommend her, she's AMMMMMAZING!

Sameeksha · Married on 04/21/2018

I was all dolled up for my pre wed shoot

She did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup. She was very friendly, professional, and left me feeling beautiful. My hair/make-up was stunning and my friends certainly raved about how beautiful I was. Definitely recommend!

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Aby is absolutely amazing! I booked Aby for my wedding and a separate photoshoot back in April. From the time of booking to the wedding day, we were in constant contact. She would ask how everything was going, how I wanted to look, and shared all her ideas. I prefer to use cruelty free brands and Aby was happy to accommodate. She provided different tips to do before the wedding to help me look and feel my best. This included adding different juices to my routine which really made my skin glow. Aby is very knowledgeable and passionate.
    On the day of the wedding, Aby and her team were prompt, organized and made my morning incredibly easy and relaxed. Any issues were handled professionally and without hesitation. My wedding party looked fabulous! Aby went above and beyond what I imagined. She was great to be around and made me look and feel beautiful!

• F

Flora · Married on 03/22/2018

I chose Aby for my bridal hair and makeup and was not disappointed. She was FANTASTIC! From our initial email several months ago up until the day before my wedding, she frequently checked up on me and on how my skin was doing. She asked me what problems I was encountering with my hair and skin and provided helpful suggestions for how to help clear my skin and nourish my hair. For reference, I have dry, frizzy hair and my skin is dry and prone to acne and rosacea. I honestly thought I was hopeless until Aby gave me some home remedies and holistic information that has seriously helped clear my skin.

Aby was very easy to work with. Not to mention she has a fun personality! I did a makeup trial to get an idea of what it was I wanted and how the look would go with my Indian outfit - completely worth it. She even toned it down for my date night that evening with my fiancé (now husband).

The day before my wedding my sister wanted to get her hair done and Aby was very flexible in accommodating her request. She came early and still had enough time to do my hair and makeup and a touch up on my husband.

Aby was prompt, friendly, and made sure I was happy with how everything looked on my wedding. I would recommend Aby to any bride!

Make Up Art By Aby 1

Karla · Married on 01/26/2018

I’m from Ecuador and i didn’t even know where to start to find a good person to do my make up for my wedding day in San Francisco, so I was reading reading reviews about Aby and I contact her.
    From the moment I talk to her about the wedding, I can’t describe how helpful she was... she sent me a whole list of the things I should do to make my skin soft and prettier ans she was for 4 months texting me and asking how was doing with the juice and facial and everything!
    When I finally met her for the big day, you can tell how she really loves what she does, it was such a GORGEOUS job! She turn me into a beautiful bride...
    Thank you so much Aby! She’s defenitely the BEST!

S · Married on 12/02/2017

I needed a last minute makeup artist for my wedding which was less than a week away. Thank God for Aby!!!!!! I had just flew in from India and my skin was super dry and flaky. I was worried about how the makeup would look on such dry skin but Aby gave me some tips on how to prep my skin over the few days leading up to the ceremony. The day of the wedding my skin was still dry and i was worried but Aby managed to make my skin look flawless.

I was also worried about my hair. I don't have very much hair and what i do have is thin. I was worried we wouldn't be able to set my heavy daputta on my head. But again Aby was able to manage. By the end of the day i wanted the weight of the daputta off my head but was worried about how my hair would look. I took the risk and removed the pins from the daputta and found my hair still looks fabulous!! I was completely shocked.

On top of my dry skin and thin hair i had another impossible task for Aby....... i had a velvet shawl that i wanted to wear. I was unsure if I'd be able to wear both the shawl and daputta but the shawl was gifted to me by my sister-in-law so i wanted to wear it. Again Aby came up with a way to make it happen. The draping looked beautiful!!!!

Aby was super sweet. She was punctual and got right to business when she arrived which put me at ease.

Thank you Aby for making my wedding day happen!

Taranjit · Married on 06/03/2017

Abhi and I were in school together, but never thought she would be doing my make at my wedding. Apart from following each other on social media, we had not formally been in touch for last 20+ years. Destiny brought us to the US at the same time and as I prepared for my big day decided to contact Abhi since I loved her work. I was so calm on my wedding day because I knew was in such a great hands, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. I felt like me on my wedding day, as opposed to feeling like I had a face full of makeup. I loved that she was able to create natural effortless look for Gurudwara wedding and glamorous look for wedding reception. Thank u Abhi for making me look stunning! Overall I had a great experience and would wholeheartedly recommend Abhi.

H · Married on 12/25/2016

Abhilasha was recommended to me by a friend and like every other bride I was a little skeptical at first so decided to go for a make up trial.

And it only took me 7 minutes to be absolutely sure about her as her work was so professional and the products high quality.

And what I like the most about her is that she doesn't copy paste stereotyped bridal looks. She actually understands your face structure and your personality and chooses the right look accordingly.

The cherry on the cake for me was not only did she take care of my make up but she also helped me with hair styling tips and selecting appropriate jewellery for my outfits as well.

Thank you so much Abhilasha for making my special day just that little bit more special for me. :D :D

Sarabjeet · Married on 12/04/2016

Abhilasha is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her for my sister, schedule and flexibility just did not allow her to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made her look and feel so gorgeous.Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend Aby, you will be so happy that you did!

Gunwant · Married on 12/02/2016

Aby is absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and she was quick and efficient. Her ability and experience shows in her work. I highly recommend her expertise!

Barkha · Married on 11/30/2016

Abhi is a wonderful make up artist! She did make up for my sister on her wedding and for me and my mom. She did a great job on us and we received so many compliments on my sisters wedding for the stunning look she gave us! I must say she is awesome at her work, very patient and professional too. She clearly understood our needs and gave us the look we envisioned for ourselves. Her make up was so natural and yet so gorgeous! I am very thankful to you Abhi and glad we had you and I hope you could do my make up everyday! Lots of luv!

Dhwani · Married on 11/16/2016

Abhi!!! You really work magic with your brush. There is absolutely nothing I would change from all of my wedding looks. From being a bride who really dislikes make up to being one who was ready to experiment and try new kinds of looks, the Abhi+Zara team really made me comfortable and made me look so gorgeous all the time.
    Thanks a lot for making me look exactly how I wanted all the time. You guys are stars!!!!

Love you'll

Pooja · Married on 11/13/2016

Thank you so much Abhilasha for the fabulous makeup and hair styling (by zaara) for my wedding celebrations :) everything we planned and referenced was executed perfectly including any last minute changes! Most importantly it's easy to talk to you about what works and doesn't.
    Thank you for making this wedding even more special and stunning!!! <3

Lots of love
    Pooja

Nelida · Married on 11/05/2016

From the first instance itself I knew that I had chosen the right make up artist for my big day!
    Aby is absolutely wonderful and really professional with her work. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who's looking to look gorgeous!
    Thank you so much Aby for making me look just like a princess.

Meenal · Married on 08/26/2016

Aby is very good artist she knows what exactly Clint want, friendly,passionet and most imp dedicated towards her work

Anu · Married on 02/28/2016

I just want to express how much I appreciate you. Aby thank you so much for the lovely make-up. You are truly an inspiration and i owe you for your amazing work and efforts. I would definitely recommend you to everyone as you have the perfect styling and minute work. Just Trust her and see the outcome, you will love urself, cheers for your good work. You are just awesome perfect and amazing???? simply the "BEST".

Anisha · Married on 02/07/2016

A makeup artist always enhances ur best features and makes u look natural even with makeup on...dats the way Abhilasha did my bridal makeup she gave me jus want I needed and compliments jus followed..her makeup was so eye catching in pictures as well..made by day by making me feel glam! Give her ur thoughts on ur look and shell make it better than u expected!

Chandni · Married on 02/04/2016

Amazing makeup done by her got many compliments!! Thanku soo mch

Divya · Married on 07/29/2012

Aby is such a delight to work with. She is incredibly passionate about her work and gives 100 percent to each of her clients. She did such an amazing job with my mother in law and I for my sister's wedding and all of our friend's and family couldn't stop raving about how great we looked. Thank you again Aby for making me feel like a princess. You're the best !

Make Up Art By Aby 2

Tulika · Married on 02/18/2012

Abhilasha n her assistant were my very fortunate discovery n God send and not just fantastic at what she does , she actually accommodated me between her busy calendar as I happened to be one of those last minutes catch for de matchmakers in my family ... as it was all decided so quickly and in another state , she agreed to free her self on a close common friend s reference n flew down to de rescue of this damsel in distress . Once she was done working my tired n sleepless roccoon eyes ... I could not thank her enough for the beautiful bride she transformed me into .... perfect glowy finish makeup to match with my red legenga .... AWSUM as she is so is her makeup wants , a true maverick and she also has a sense of humour that kept the bridezilla in me at bay , very patient n excellent professional

• I

ishwari · Married on 03/06/2016

I just got very lucky! Your wedding day can be stressful and you want everything to be perfect! Abhilasha was amazing. I had done a full trial a few weeks before the wedding and I got a chance to try different looks. She really listens to what you want and at the same, gives you sound advice about what might look good and what will also stay the whole night. You can also tell that she loves her job and really makes you feel relaxed the whole time! Thank you for making my day so special! I highly recommend Abhi, she will make you a happy bride!

• Z

Zora · Married on 05/18/2017

3.0

Everyone is apprehensive about Hair and Make Up at their wedding and weddings of close relatives. With Abhilasha however there is no reason to worry at all! Her work is impeccable and she gets so personally involved in the process that she can totally calm your nerves, you know you are in the best hands and can now just sit back and relax!! She has years of experience behind her and has worked with several celebrities/models as well, her work speaks for itself!! I for one can't trust anybody more than her!