Make Me Up

Oakhurst, NJ View map

As Senior Artist and owner of Make Me Up Eva, I have been practicing and perfecting makeup for over 7 years. I am a certified Makeup Artist based in NJ, servicing the NJ, NY & PA areas. I have acquired knowledge and experience by beautifying clients for special events, magazine & dvd shoots as well as working with many different inspiring people and organizations including: New York Fashion Week, The Miss USA Organization, The Voice Contestants, The Asbury Park Zombie Walk and Corporate Commercials.

Bridal & Airbrush makeup are my specialties. I will show you the best possible version of yourself in all of my applications. My personal techniques combined with years of professional experience enables me to create a flawless look that is sought after in the NJ/NY/PA area. Although beauty comes from within, I will make you feel as beautiful outside as you do on the inside!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Andrea Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing Artists!

Sam and Tina from Make Me Up Eva were the makeup artists for my recent wedding and everyone could not have been happier with how their makeup turned out. Both Sam and Tina were such a pleasure to work out, and both had such a calming presence about them, which made us all feel at ease during a hectic morning! Both artists also arrived right on time and finished right on time, making sure we all remained on schedule. Sam did my makeup and I could not have felt more beautiful. After showing her pictures of the look I was going for, she executed it flawlessly, and I will be forever grateful for her making me feel so beautiful for my wedding! Aside from our amazing artists, working with Make Me Up Eva was such a seamless process. The coordinator Lia was so responsive and professional and made everything from booking to coordinating a trial to confirming wedding day details and timing a breeze. I am so happy I chose Make Me Up Eva for my wedding and I can not recommend them enough!
    Cristina E. Married on 10/22/2021

Incredible make up team

The Make Me Up Eva team was AMAZING!! I personally worked with Lorena and she was a makeup god! I don't typically wear a lot of makeup so I asked for a natural glam look and boy did she deliver! I got so many compliments on my makeup! And let me not forget to mention my Bridal Party and our Mom's who all have different makeup styles and the team killed all their looks! I would 1000% recommend Eva and her team to any future bride and anyone just looking for an awesome MUA for a special occasion!! The entire team was soo easy to work with from start to finish!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline F. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Wedding Make-up!

Make Me Up Eva was an absolute pleasure to work with. Lia was incredibly responsive and helpful from start to finish. I had Diana for my makeup and she was AMAZING. I showed her one picture for inspiration and she absolutely nailed it! I don't wear a ton of makeup and really wanted to look special on my wedding day but still look like me - it was perfect! It lasted all night and I couldn't have been more happy with how it turned out. All of my girls also looked beautiful and they were SO efficient - they were done well before we had to be ready for the photographer which allowed for a relaxed wedding morning. I would recommend them to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner