2003 Holbrook Street, Oakhurst, NJ 07755 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Make Me Up

As Senior Artist and owner of Make Me Up Eva, I have been practicing and perfecting makeup for over 7 years. I am a certified Makeup Artist based in NJ, servicing the NJ, NY & PA areas. I have acquired knowledge and experience by beautifying clients for special events, magazine & dvd shoots as well as working with many different inspiring people and organizations including: New York Fashion Week, The Miss USA Organization, The Voice Contestants, The Asbury Park Zombie Walk and Corporate Commercials.

Bridal & Airbrush makeup are my specialties. I will show you the best possible version of yourself in all of my applications. My personal techniques combined with years of professional experience enables me to create a flawless look that is sought after in the NJ/NY/PA area. Although beauty comes from within, I will make you feel as beautiful outside as you do on the inside!

two

Make Me Up 7
  • Adriana

Adriana Herrera · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding makeup

I chose make me up Eva to do my wedding makeup and it was the best decision I could have made. She did exactly what I asked for and went above and beyond! She did my moms and sisters makeup as well and it was incredible. Chelsea worked on my bridesmaids and they looked flawless as well.

Make Me Up 8
    Make Me Up 9

Melissa · Married on 12/28/2018

Perfect experience!

From start to finish, my experience with Make Me Up Eva was perfect! I wasn’t really sure how to describe what I wanted, but my trial was perfect and the day of our wedding was even better! All of the girls in my wedding party looked gorgeous and Eva made the getting ready process fun and relaxing, rather than stressful, which was so wonderful on an otherwise stressful day. My experience with Eva and her team could not have been better and I can’t recommend her highly enough!

Caitlin · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience!

From the beginning, I knew I wanted to work with Eva and her team - she did my sister-in-law's makeup for her wedding and everyone there looked so gorgeous! Eva and her team were easy to work with and very responsive when it came to booking and scheduling my trial. I had my trial with Jamie and she did an amazing job! On the day of the wedding, my makeup came out even better - Jamie made me feel and look so beautiful. Jamie and Eva were the makeup artists who came and did the makeup for all of the bridal party and moms, and every single woman looked like the most beautiful version of herself on the day. They were super fun and nice while doing everyone's makeup, and it's clear that they're true professionals. I wish they could do my makeup every day! I can't think of anything that could have gone smoother makeup-wise on my wedding day!

Make Me Up Pricing