2003 Holbrook Street, Oakhurst, NJ 07755 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Make Me Up

As Senior Artist and owner of Make Me Up Eva, I have been practicing and perfecting makeup for over 7 years. I am a certified Makeup Artist based in NJ, servicing the NJ, NY & PA areas. I have acquired knowledge and experience by beautifying clients for special events, magazine & dvd shoots as well as working with many different inspiring people and organizations including: New York Fashion Week, The Miss USA Organization, The Voice Contestants, The Asbury Park Zombie Walk and Corporate Commercials.

Bridal & Airbrush makeup are my specialties. I will show you the best possible version of yourself in all of my applications. My personal techniques combined with years of professional experience enables me to create a flawless look that is sought after in the NJ/NY/PA area. Although beauty comes from within, I will make you feel as beautiful outside as you do on the inside!

two

Make Me Up 7
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing wedding make-up!

We got married at The Green Building in April 2019. While I worked with Eva’s assistant Lia directly on coordinating the day, Lorena was the artist assigned to work with me and the bridal party on the day-of. Lorena was so great and easy to work with! Everyone was very impressed at how quickly she was able to get each girl’s make up done. She was very professional, timely, and friendly. Lorena also did my make-up trial and traveled to my home for it, at no additional charge. On the wedding day, she was able to re-create exactly the look I wanted. It was a pleasure working with Lia and Lorena!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana Herrera · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding makeup

I chose make me up Eva to do my wedding makeup and it was the best decision I could have made. She did exactly what I asked for and went above and beyond! She did my moms and sisters makeup as well and it was incredible. Chelsea worked on my bridesmaids and they looked flawless as well.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Make Me Up 8
    Make Me Up 9

Melissa · Married on 12/28/2018

Perfect experience!

From start to finish, my experience with Make Me Up Eva was perfect! I wasn’t really sure how to describe what I wanted, but my trial was perfect and the day of our wedding was even better! All of the girls in my wedding party looked gorgeous and Eva made the getting ready process fun and relaxing, rather than stressful, which was so wonderful on an otherwise stressful day. My experience with Eva and her team could not have been better and I can’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/23/2019