Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Majesty Photo

The flowers, the dress, the kiss. What will you remember? It is perhaps the best day of your life and your photos should capture the magic and intensity you cherish in those special moments. My gift and strength is photographing candid moments that could so easily be missed. I love seeing the true romance between a bride and groom, the smiles, embraces, and even occasional tears of joy and love. Those are the priceless memories I so meticulously enjoy capturing.

Great wedding photographers have the ability to capture moments as they unfold without creating 'perfect' circumstances. Moving softly from one viewpoint to the next while going unnoticed. A true wedding photojournalist creates a story to great for words, one that can be told for years to come. The wedding day happens only once and can not be re-created, so it is imperative to find a photographer that has exceptional skill, timing and creativity that will exceed your loftiest expectations. I am honored every time someone chooses me as their wedding photographer. I treat that opportunity with utmost respect and eagerly anticipate creating memories that must be shown time and again.

And naturally I welcome destination weddings! I shoot multiple out of state and country weddings each year!!

Follow Majesty Photo on

Majesty Photo 1
Majesty Photo 2

Rhip Worrell · Married on 11/17/2018

Terrific photographer

John did amazing work for us, capturing those candid moments and those more formal photos. What a pleasure working with him and having him make our special day, even more special.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kevin Shawn Burke · Married on 09/22/2018

excellent photos!

John took our engagement photos and we were very impressed, so we had to have him take our wedding photos. We loved how he made every photo seem personal, and took advantage of the beautiful Colorado scenery. We are extremely happy with how everything turned out. Jamie and John did a phenomenal job with our wedding!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kelly Wright · Married on 09/15/2018

Great photos!

John was great to work with. Mike and I are very happy with the pictures he and his assistant took. John was able to get me to climb over rocks and walk in the dirt in my high heels, with my permission of course. It was a hot day, but even with the heat John was able to take great pictures while making sure my husband and I were doing okay in the warm temperatures. He followed the shot list of family pictures we wanted and then came up with creative ideas for our actual wedding photos. We definitely recommend him. You'll get what you pay for with John.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Award

Majesty Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Colorado Springs, 80907 See on map