Magnolia Wedding Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$950 Most Popular Price

$950 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Magnolia Wedding Photography. We create tangible memories that will last you a lifetime.

I consider myself an artistic wedding photojournalist. Rather than posing every shot I allow the day to unfold naturally so that I can capture those spontaneous moments. I like to stay low-key and blend into the crowd but what truly sets me apart is my ability and commitment to capture the moment that come and go in the blink of an eye.

Your job should be to relax, be yourself and I will provide you with outstanding images throughout your special day.

Alex V.
Magnolia Wedding Photography
www.magnoliaweddingphotography.com
480.707.9920

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Nicole Married on 02/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alex was fantastic and a pleasure to work with. Our photos were produced promptly and turned out absolutely beautiful.
  • User2055556 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so pleased with my experience with Alex from start to finish. My photos are beautiful and we've gotten so many compliments on the quality from wide range of people. I wanted someone who was always there to capture the right shot, yet not intrusive or in anyone's way. He also delivered our photo book in a timely manner and kept us up to date on the status, something I definitely appreciated. Honestly, I couldn't imagine my wedding being captured by anyone else. Thank you Alex.
    Amanda Married on 12/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was absolutely thrilled with the pictures that Alex took on my wedding day. He also took our engagement pictures as well. He was extremely professional and worked around our schedule. His friendly personality really put my husband and I at ease. Thank you again for making our day so beautiful! And thank you for being so patient with my mom. ☺☺

Amanda
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Scottsdale, 85260
Location of (Magnolia Wedding Photography)

Magnolia Wedding Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Magnolia Wedding Photography include in the starting price?

Magnolia Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Magnolia Wedding Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Magnolia Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Magnolia Wedding Photography offer?

Magnolia Wedding Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Magnolia Wedding Photography offer?

Magnolia Wedding Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Magnolia Wedding Photography offer for wedding events?

Magnolia Wedding Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Magnolia Wedding Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Magnolia Wedding Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding