Magnolia Wedding Photography Reviews

31 | Scottsdale, AZ

31 Reviews for Magnolia Wedding Photography

Nicole · Married on 02/07/2015

Alex was fantastic and a pleasure to work with. Our photos were produced promptly and turned out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/09/2015

I am so pleased with my experience with Alex from start to finish. My photos are beautiful and we've gotten so many compliments on the quality from wide range of people. I wanted someone who was always there to capture the right shot, yet not intrusive or in anyone's way. He also delivered our photo book in a timely manner and kept us up to date on the status, something I definitely appreciated. Honestly, I couldn't imagine my wedding being captured by anyone else. Thank you Alex.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/20/2014

I was absolutely thrilled with the pictures that Alex took on my wedding day. He also took our engagement pictures as well. He was extremely professional and worked around our schedule. His friendly personality really put my husband and I at ease. Thank you again for making our day so beautiful! And thank you for being so patient with my mom. ☺☺

Amanda

Sent on 04/25/2015

SHEILA · Married on 05/26/2013

Alex was wonderful he took some amazing wedding photography shots at The Wrigley Mansion. I met with Alex at The Wrigley Mansion after viewing his website he is professional, pleasant, open to suggestions, and very flexible. The wedding photography was gorgeous on his website. Alex also had a website with beautiful panoramic photography which was perfect for our wedding venue. In addition Alex was very courteous, and unobtrusive during the wedding while taking photos and he was quick keeping our event on time. Alex has great interpersonal skills and everyone loved him! If you want beautiful pictures of your wedding I would highly recommend Magnolia Wedding Photography. Thank You so much for all your help Alex! Sheila and Ron!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Alex was so fun! We loved having him do our wedding photography and all of the images turned out beautifully.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Barbara · Married on 05/04/2013

This was a stress free experience. Great communication, great value and most importantly great pictures. I would definitely recommend Alex to any bride. Thank you one more time!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Alex just wanted to let you know EVERYONE LOVED OUR ANNIVERSARY PHOTOS and the ideas too ..just want to give u headups on ur work thanks so much ! enjoy your summer :) thank u sooo much you made our 1st anniversary photos memoral i just keep going back and forth looking at them , Thank You !!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2013

Alex was great and very affordable...He was also very patient and had a great attitude!

Sent on 04/25/2013

M · Married on 03/14/2013

Alex photographed my wedding on March 14th, 2013 and I could not have been more pleased with the service. He arrived a little early to scout out the area and was there with us documenting every step. Since we weren't very assertive or directing him in what we wanted, he took charge and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. He got some really amazing and special shots of us, including a lot of close ups during our ceremony. All the pictures painted a story of the whole day and he made sure to document even the little details. He is very thorough and we have so many wonderful pictures and memories. The quality of the pictures is excellent and we have some very beautiful and artistic shots as well. We have received so many compliments on the photos and everyone was very impressed with them. For the quality of service and photographs we received, this is a GREAT value.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/08/2013

Alex was so amazing! He was very professional. I couldn't have asked for better. My pictures came out awesome. He also listened and did the poses my husband and I wanted. I absolutely loved his work!

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • User3119260 · 2+ years ago

Alex was wonderful and so easy to work with! I would highly recommend him, he makes the photo session very comfortable. Plus we got our pics back ASAP! Can't beat that!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Mike · Married on 02/23/2013

We found Magnolia Wedding Photography on WeddingWire.com We contact the firm and worked with Alex. Being from out of town, we talked with him over the phone and email, as we couldn't meet with him until the day of.

Alex was early, scouting locations around the church where we had our wedding. I agreed with his assessment that the grounds didn't have a lot of good scenery, and planned to go to a park after the ceremony.

Alex took pictures of the bride getting ready for some candid shots, as well as shots of the rings with the bouquets. He also took pictures of myself, the groom, and my best man in our tuxedos as well as the family arriving for the event.

He also took pictures of the church inside before the ceremony and was very respectful of the space during the ceremony; he was able to get some great shots throughout. He also captured everyone in attendance in a group shot outside of church.

Again, not being from the area, we had to go to a few different places before we found a great desert scene. Alex was very patient with the impromptu planning for these pictures (in hindsight, I would have liked to have a spot planned beforehand). Alex wanted to make sure the pictures turned out great and was willing to work with us until we found a great spot...you can tell he really took his role seriously and wanted to help us capture some great photos and memories.

Alex was very professional the whole time and had a DVD delivered to us in under his 2 week estimate, and included a full release so we can print and post the pictures to family and friends. All of this for a reasonable price with flexible hours.

All in all, a great photographer and a true professional that I would recommend to anyone in the Phoenix, Tucson, and other AZ areas served by Magnolia.You will not be disappointed with the results.

Sent on 03/17/2013

I would recommend Magnolia Wedding Photography over and over again to any bride out there! The service before and after the wedding was unbelievable and Alex captured everything we wanted and more. Amazing pictures! Great service! Thank you Alex.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2012

I can honestly say that getting in touch with Alex was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Alex went above and beyond all expectations... and believe me, our expectations were extremely high!! The pictures and the leather album were just beautiful. We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Magnolia Wedding Photography! Thank you Alex!!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

Thank you so much Alex for our beautiful wedding pictures! Alex made us feel very comfortable and at ease on such an important day. Very professional and very, very patient. :) :) Our pictures couldn't be better. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sincerely,
    Chad & Amanda

Sent on 12/12/2012

Lizbeth · Married on 10/06/2012

Alex did a fabulous job with our wedding pictures!! We are absolutely pleased! He was super easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. He was on time and made sure to capture every single important moment of our special day, just like he promised. I'm very glad we chose him to help us keep our beautiful memories in such amazing pictures. He also has a great eye for what pictures look good in black and white or color, which is awesome because we had soo many options. Thank you Alex for your amazing work and for helping capture one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Alex did a wonderful job with our wedding... We were very happy! I highly recommend Alex as a wedding photographer; very creative and fun to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2012

All I can say is WOW! I through 3 photographers before I found Magnoila. Let me just say Alex understood me right away and knew what i wanted right from the get go. I felt like he was reading my mind everytime we met with him ( including @ the wedding!) Alex is very professional and willing to do anything to capture the moment. My husband & I are amazed wih the final outcome. Alex loves photography you can tell by his work. We would recommend him to anyone. Thank
    you Alex with Magnoila you helped made our day perfectly memorable.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

My wedding photos were so amazing, I couldn't be more pleased. Alex is very professional, has a great eye for details, easy-going and made us feel so comfortable. I am very fortunate to have found such a quality photographer to capture a priceless point in my life.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Julie · Married on 03/24/2012

What a wonderful experience!!! Professional and friendly service, and breathtaking photos!!! Alex is truly a great photographer. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Sabrina · Married on 03/17/2012

My photographer was very professional and extremely flexible with my timing. Alex provided great feedback and had brilliant ideas. I highly recommend this company. Looking for a photographer was extremely stressful however all the stress was eliminated once my photographer arrived and was able to capture everything that I wanted. My wedding was March 17, looking through my wedding album brings back all of the joy. Everything was just right.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Monica · Married on 03/10/2012

Alex did a fantastic job, was very professional, and our photos turned out great. We gave him total creative control, however- if you want specific shots, he would be happy to accommodate you. He stayed for his full time commitment, and captured the whole evening beautifully. I would highly recommend his services to anyone needing beautiful photography.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2012

We are extremely pleased with our pictures and I cannot say enough great things about Magnolia Wedding Photography. Alex is extremely talented and creative photographer. I normally hate having my pictures taken but Alex made me feel so at ease in front of the camera and made the photography session fun. It felt like we had known each other for years. Wedding album was absolutely phenomenal and we could not be happier. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Elisabeth · Married on 02/04/2012

I would recommend Alex to anyone without any hesitation. He captured some amazing moments on our wedding day. He was very professional, and the custom leather album is gorgeous!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Emily · Married on 01/21/2012

My wedding day was the most beautiful and romantic day of my life and I was blessed to have had Alex as my photographer to capture it. He not only took wonderful pictures but he displayed professionalism through the entire process. Alex exhibited a friendly and welcoming personality and stayed patient the entire time. He made it easy for us to relax, sit back and enjoy our day with our family and friends. Choosing our photographer was one of the most critical parts of our wedding planning and I am so glad that we went with Alex. I will cherish my pictures for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/09/2012