About Magnolia Mariée Bridal Boutique

Happily Ever After Starts Here...

Magnolia Mariée offers all brides a relaxing and stress free shopping experience.  We carry a variety of exquisite gowns and accessories keeping the importance of a budget in mind.

Not only do we cater to our brides but to the whole bridal party.  We carry bridesmaid gowns, mother of the bride, flower girl and tuxedo rental.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)

Went along with a friend for her appointment to try on gowns and we had a great experience! The staff is kind and professional and the dresses are gorgeous! I had already purchase my dress, but did find a headpiece here that I will be wearing on my wedding day :)

Profile Picture Jayla, 11/3/18, 6 Reviews
1.0

My daughter was recently in a wedding and needed alterations to her dress. When we arrived to pick up the dress, stick pens were still in her dress & one of the shoulder alterations was incomplete. I spoke to one of the owners about my concerns and she seemed more concerned that the dress fitted than the shabby alteration that was done. I paid what was asked to be paid for the alterations; however, the alterations were not completed. In addition, I waited for the seamstress to come to finish the work but once she arrived she asked me if I had a needle and thread. She then found some white thread in the store and wanted to finish the alterations using white thread on a coral colored dress. I ended up purchasing a needle and the proper color thread and finished the alterations myself. I was very displeased with my overall experience at this place of business and will not make future purchases or alterations here!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter's bridal appointment was simply amazing! We felt at home from the time we walked into Magnolia Mariee's from the amazingly friendly service, to the chilled drinks and scones that awaited us. The boutique was beautiful and the experience was personal. My daughter had a wide array of unique and beautifully crafted dresses to choose from and never once felt uncomfortable, pressured, and most importantly rushed. The prices were excellent as well! It was a morning of laughter, lace, and joy. We highly recommend the Magnolia Mariee experience to make your "happily ever after..." even more special! It definitely did ours!

Profile Picture Baleigh, 6/10/17, 1 Review