Albuquerque, NM 87110 Map · Phone number

About Magic Moments ABQ

I know weddings can be a very stressful time. I see it as my job to make sure you are able to enjoy one of the most important days of your life, by providing expert level customer service and referrals to the best vendors in the industry. Anything you need from venue, catering, rentals, decoration, and entertainment of all types, I work closely with every client to make sure their big day is absolute perfection.

Follow Magic Moments ABQ on

img4773
743b1bfcaf72e155 1507784805357 220076131186155188305515958465759085676559n

4 Reviews for Magic Moments ABQ

Bryanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Reann and her team were the ABSOLUTE BOMB!!!! If you are having an event - specifically a wedding - anywhere within Magic Moments area of service and do not hire them, you will truly be missing out on a stress free and wonderful experience. We hired MMABQ as our planner and decorator The look and feel that Tammy created for us was creative and fun - fit for our vision. Our venue was a state park with many rules and restrictions, which they handled without a problem Throughout our experience, She provided many suggestions and recommendation that proved to be invaluable, and took care of our every need. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. They were terrific!!!!

Andy · Married on 08/19/2017

Reann is amazing! if you're stressed out about anything, just call her right away and she'll take care of it! anything i saw on pinterest and really wanted, she searched for it and found us the best options! Shes very organized and punctual!

Matt · Married on 06/30/2017

I don’t know where to start. Reann, you have been absolutely amazing. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. You are professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator. I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget. I highly recommend Reann, with Magic Moments as a coordinator and decorator. Thank you for everything.

Magic Moments ABQ FAQ