Buffet, Stations, Family Style

10 Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Buffet (1)
Stations (1)
Italian (1)

We used Maggiano's for our daughter's rehearsal dinner. Everything was great; the planner (Sarah) was very responsive, flexible and coordinated a great event. When she wasn't involved, Gracie was all over it. This is a venue that has a team that's very well coordinated; never makes you feel like you have to wait for your 'person'. The team onsite that evening was equally good. Food was delicious and plentiful. The room we used had an audio port so we could bring our own music and with a little planning they made sure everything worked. I can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Fara, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

For our wedding reception, we hired Maggiano's to come to our home and provide service. When I first started emailing them about their services, I worked with Chris H., and then it was transitioned to Lena S. The transition was smooth and Lena made sure she had all the information that was left for her from Chris. Lena always made sure she answered all my questions, and answered them all in a very timely manner! When it came to our wedding day, Camille and JD came to our house and were hands down helpful and wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond and made sure everything was top notch. They had to run out and grab something quick, and offered to pick up anything for us. Originally we wanted buffet style, but because we only have two menu items Camille offered her and JD's services to bring plated food to our guests. They did not have to do that, but they did and it shows how committed they were to making sure my husband and I were happy and not worrying about the food component of our wedding. We felt in great hands with them. Food was great, as always, and was kept hot throughout the entire night until the very last of our friends left the reception! Thank you, Maggiano's! :)

Profile Picture Camie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Stations, Italian

Maggiano's catered for our rehearsal dinner, and they were awesome!! The food was delicious, and they got everything set up (we were holding it in the conference room of our hotel in Raleigh) while we were still at rehearsal. Very pleased with our experience!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/21/16, 11 Reviews

Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
My favorite Italian restaurant in our area! Their private dining rooms are elegant, perfect for smaller wedding gatherings, and the food is delicious, with no skimpy portions. I highly recommend them.

8030 Renaissance Parkway, Suite 890, Durham, NC 27713   See On Map