1350 Currie St. N., Saint Paul, MN 55119 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mafi Photo Booths

Mafi Photo Booths is the premiere DJ photo/video booth and event lighting company - family owned and locally operated, to offer you a truly fun, affordable and personalized service for your special event! We specialize in weddings, graduation parties, special events, corporate events and more. Our booths are industry built by a manufacturing company to high standards. Our booths take the highest quality pictures in the industry and produce the pictures within seconds. Our service is top of the line. A qualified technician will be with the booth at all times during your event. Life is a collection of memories. Let us help you make each one count!

lounge
lounge
photo booth lounge

6 Reviews for Mafi Photo Booths

Marlee · Married on 10/22/2016

I used Mafi Photobooths for my daughter's wedding. They were easy to work with and went out of the way to do everything right. We had the photo lounge so there was plenty of room for crowds. Their selection of props is great and makes for some fun pictures. The quick videos were fun to make and a riot to watch later. Great memory maker. I checked out a lot of companies, some more well known, but and am so glad I went with Mafi.

• Jes

Jes · Married on 09/24/2016

AMAZING photobooth company!! Bobby and Brey were so great to work with - and they do great work and provide amazing customer service to the guests. The items you receive following the wedding are so special and then the fact that our guests got all of the photos to their phone was so cool. Brey was always quick to respond via email with all of my questions. I recommend this private company over a big one any day, because you know who is going to be showing up to your wedding and don't have to guess about anything. Thank you again Mafi!

Shanna · Married on 02/25/2016

Mafi Photobooths was a huge hit at my wedding reception! I have gotten so many comments from my guests about how much they enjoyed it. They were awesome to work with, flexible with their packages and affordable :) I am so happy that we decided to use them. Thanks!

Mafi Photo Booths FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mafi Photo Booths 1
    $200 OFF THIS MONTH ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
    Our all-inclusive package is on sale for a limited time for $200 off. The regular price is $699. Get this package this month for just $499! Package includes 3 hour rental of our top of the line photo and video booth with onsite attendant, Unlimited sessions, photo strips and background templates, 1 CD ROM of all photographs and video clips taken in the booth, complete prop kit, Facebook uploading and photo emailing, special 'keepsake photo album’ like a photo guest book.

• 1350 Currie St. N. Saint Paul, MN 55119 See on map