Maegan Lutz Photography

Most Popular Price $3,495
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Maegan Lutz Photography

I AM A VISUAL STORYTELLER, A NARRATOR, AN ARTIST.

I TELL STORIES.

I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOUR STORY NEXT!

I AM BASED OUT OF NEPA & CENTRAL PA AND SPECIALIZE IN WEDDINGS AND PORTRAITURE.

I OFFER DOCUMENTARY STYLE WEDDING, ELOPEMENT, ENGAGEMENT, FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE. ALTHOUGH BASED OUT OF NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA, I SHOOT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

I ALSO OFFER DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGES! I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND CAN CREATE A PERFECT WEDDING PACKAGE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS. I AM ALWAYS UP FOR A ROMANTIC ELOPEMENT ON THE EDGE OF A MOUNTAIN OR IN THE DRIZZLING RAIN OR UNDER THE DEPTHS OF A GORGEOUS WATERFALL! MY PASSION AND DESIRE IS TO CAPTURE IT ALL, EVERYWHERE!

Follow Maegan Lutz Photography on

Maegan Lutz Photography 3
Maegan Lutz Photography 4
Maegan Lutz Photography 5

Graham · Married on 09/08/2018

As the groom, take my advice and book with confidence, Maegan is the best around! She’s extremely talented and her vision captured our wedding day perfectly. We had so many compliments from friends and family about our wedding photographer. I strongly recommend Maegan to any prospective couple!

Chloe · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazingly talented!

Maegan was great! Picking a photographer is very important and she made the decision EASY! She exceeded all expectations and was a pleasure to work with. I was definitely not a typical bride and she worked with me to make my dream day possible with no added stress! Her photos turned out beautifully and I received SO many compliments on them. She has a great eye and made us both feel completely natural and relaxed! If you want to work with someone who's kind, devoted to the best pictures and incredibly talented, then pick Maegan!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Maegan perfectly captured our day and we are so thankful to have found her. She is very easy to work with and really helps you feel comfortable. The photos she captured are beyond amazing and we could not have asked for a better photographer!!

Maegan Lutz Photography 6

Maegan Lutz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maegan Lutz Photography 1
    Free 8x10

Receive a Free 8x10 Fine Art Print when you booked through Wedding Wire!

• 20 Sycamore Drive Drums, 18222 See on map