Sycamore Drive, Drums, PA 18222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Mae & Co. Photography

Mae & Co. Photography, LLC is a professional wedding photography service based in Drums, Pennsylvania. Mae Lutz is the owner and operator. She is the LEAD photographer and editor of ALL images.

Mae & Co. is a team of talented, experienced, and enthusiastic photographers who take an unposed, unobtrusive and documentary style approach to wedding photography. We believe that raw, authentic, real life moments are the best kind. So here at Mae & Co., our style is all about getting real, honest emotions, and natural photos. We take an unobtrusive approach during the wedding day celebrations. Of course we step in to tweak where you need a little guidance or help, however, we prefer to rely on the magic of natural events unfolding without interference. We do our very best to make sure you feel comfortable and can forget the camera as much as possible. In doing so, we capture moments that expose the raw emotions felt during those experiences. Our style is more about getting you interacting with each other, rather than a lot of really formal posing. We will strive to capture all that your story is. We hope that your eyes catch the spirit of our work and that your heart catches the value and meaning within the photos.

Mae & the team will strive to develop a personal connection with each soon-to-be-newlywed, gaining an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. Clients have the opportunity to avail of a wide spectrum of wedding photography services including destination shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. Maegan will prioritize the deliverance of seamless service, operating on a one-event-per-day policy as well as offering a second photographer. In addition, an array of photography items are available including albums, canvases, digital files, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

Please fill out our contact form on our website for all wedding package information.

WWW.MAECOPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/CONTACT

Real Weddings 183 Photos

21 Reviews for Mae & Co. Photography

Courtney Innocenti · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Maegan Lutz was absolutely fantastic to work with. Our wedding was completely derailed by the corona virus and we went from planning a large ceremony to a backyard wedding with 1pp guests (we made the switch with just a little over a month before the actual wedding). She was so accommodating despite the multiple plot twists that occurred. I honestly don't have enough words to describe how amazing she was. Not to mention how quick she was to get us our photos back! If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding, i cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Trevor

Trevor Polly · Married on 07/10/2020

An Amazing Photographer and Even Better Person!

It's relatively difficult to put our feelings about Maegan into words... We knew she was the right photographer for us instantly upon seeing her work. Her unique style and beautiful tones stand out from the crowd. But she's not only an excellent photographer, she is an amazing person! So kind, fun to be around, and an overall warmhearted human being. She captured our wedding day in ways that we had only imagined and on top of that, we made a new friend along the way. I would HIGHLY recommend Maegan to anyone!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Mae & Co. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3795
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3795
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mae & Co. Photography 1
    Free 8x10

Receive a Free 8x10 Fine Art Print when you booked through Wedding Wire!

Team of Mae & Co. Photography

Maegan Lutz

Maegan Lutz

Owner & Photographer

EDITOR + PHOTOGRAPHER + BOOKINGS

Hi love!!! I’m Mae, owner of Mae & Co. Photography.

I handle the “fun” business side of things, editing of all images and getting to photograph a few weddings myself!

I am so blessed to wake up EVERY day as a #bossbabe and do what makes my heart pump! I LOVE what I do and I hope it shows through my work.

I’m a destination wedding photographer based out of the gorgeous mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania. This isn’t just a job for me. It’s about creating lasting relationships and new friendships while capturing everything that your story is! Let’s hike to the top of a mountain, discover some cascading waterfalls, or run through golden fields at sunset.

Adventure is what I’m down for!

Stiff, formal, prom style poses are not my jam and I am totally not fond of standing around all 1990s like attempting to match a pose from Pinterest. I want to adventure, laugh, cry, dance, spin or whatever makes you reveal your truest ‘you’ for me. I like to find natural and fun ways to make your unique style shine! Most sessions feel like a super fun, sometime mushy, love-filled date with a long time bestie and professional third-wheel (yup, that’s me).

Yes, I can almost guarantee you'll be nervous in the beginning of the session and you may be self-conscious of your double-chin. Some of my first words are “the first few minutes are the hardest, but give it a few minutes and you’ll forget all about the awkward feelings” rest assured, I am honest! I will guide you and make you hotties look and feel like naturals! I will help you find comfort in your natural expressions and helping you be emotionally connected with your love.

I am not one for crowds or people hanging around watching us. They often impact the natural connections & emotions of my clients. I will take you away from the curious eyes and find hidden spots for you two hotties to make-out and be your true self. Your photos are a lifelong investment and I want it to be dear to your heart, just as it is to mine. Wedding days fly by and it makes my insides get all fuzzy knowing I can provide you with those still memories of your best day yet to last for generations.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sycamore Drive Drums, PA, 18222 See on map
    570-755-8230 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mae & Co. Photography)