20 Sycamore Drive, Drums, PA 18222 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,695
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Maegan Lutz Photography

I AM A VISUAL STORYTELLER, A NARRATOR, AN ARTIST.

I TELL STORIES.

I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOUR STORY NEXT!

I AM BASED OUT OF NEPA & CENTRAL PA AND SPECIALIZE IN WEDDINGS AND PORTRAITURE.

I OFFER DOCUMENTARY STYLE WEDDING, ELOPEMENT, ENGAGEMENT, FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE. ALTHOUGH BASED OUT OF NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA, I SHOOT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

I ALSO OFFER DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGES! I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND CAN CREATE A PERFECT WEDDING PACKAGE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS. I AM ALWAYS UP FOR A ROMANTIC ELOPEMENT ON THE EDGE OF A MOUNTAIN OR IN THE DRIZZLING RAIN OR UNDER THE DEPTHS OF A GORGEOUS WATERFALL! MY PASSION AND DESIRE IS TO CAPTURE IT ALL, EVERYWHERE!

Follow Maegan Lutz Photography on

Farmstead Golf & Country Club
nepa wedding photographer at farmstead golf and country club lafayette township new jersey 0071 51 944880
Mountain Springs Photographer

Maegan Lutz Photography 6

Abbey · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing storyteller + Amazing photographer + Amazing Person

Where do I even begin!
    It was truly an honor having Maegan as our photographer. She was more than a photographer, I felt as if I knew her for years.
    From the months leading up to our wedding Maegan was responsive, reliable and extremely helpful in planning what would be the most important day of our lives. She not only walked us through exact locations and details of every major moment of our day, but even went to visit each location weeks before to scope out the best spots. Maegan and I also spoke many times through text and calls to make sure she had every detail correct. She is amazing!
    Throughout our getting ready, first look, bridal party photos and family photos, Maegan made us feel relaxed, comfortable and excited. There were so many sentimental moments during our wedding, and to see Maegan tearing up with us made me feel even more connected to her. She made us feel like a king and queen that day! She is truly passionate about her photography and was able to always be at the right place at the right time for all of our special moments.
    It was such a relief knowing that we could trust Maegan with capturing this day for us. Our sneak peek wedding photos look absolutely breathtaking, I cannot even imagine what the final photos are going to look like! She is an amazing storyteller, and I am sooo happy I chose her to capture our unique/artsy wedding :)!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Maegan Lutz Photography 7

Graham · Married on 09/08/2018

As the groom, take my advice and book with confidence, Maegan is the best around! She’s extremely talented and her vision captured our wedding day perfectly. We had so many compliments from friends and family about our wedding photographer. I strongly recommend Maegan to any prospective couple!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazingly talented!

Maegan was great! Picking a photographer is very important and she made the decision EASY! She exceeded all expectations and was a pleasure to work with. I was definitely not a typical bride and she worked with me to make my dream day possible with no added stress! Her photos turned out beautifully and I received SO many compliments on them. She has a great eye and made us both feel completely natural and relaxed! If you want to work with someone who's kind, devoted to the best pictures and incredibly talented, then pick Maegan!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Maegan Lutz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maegan Lutz Photography 1
    Free 8x10

Receive a Free 8x10 Fine Art Print when you booked through Wedding Wire!

• 20 Sycamore Drive Drums, 18222 See on map