Fullerton, NE 68638 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Mae Small Photography

Why hello there! I'm Meghan Small. I have a passion for many things one of course being photography. I was born and raised in the great deep south but some how made my way to the big open state of Nebraska where I reside with my hubby and two adorable boys! I am inspired by the personalities of others which is why my photography style is inspired by YOU!

Follow Mae Small Photography on

Mae Small Photography 5
Mae Small Photography 6
Mae Small Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

I simply cannot say enough good things about Mae. She is an absolute dream to work with. I learned of her when a friend from high school got married and I saw her photos online, though years from being married (or even engaged), I started following her on social media. Fast forward to just a couple weeks after the proposal and I contacted and booked her for our big day. When we first met her for engagement photos, she wowed me with not only how fun she was to work with, but how incredibly beautiful they were and how well she captured the most mundane moments.

She was hands down my favorite vendor to work with. When everything else got chaotic, she was always on my side and brining a smile to my face as well my entire wedding party. Everyone around said how fun her and her husband, Tim were. I was worried we may not have captured enough photos on the day of, but when I received our link full of breathtaking images, I couldn’t have been happier with the array of different locations throughout the day, the special moments, the tears, the laughs, and everything in between. Her photos have a timeless romance to them that I can’t stop swooning over.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Mae Small Photography 8
    Mae Small Photography 9
    Mae Small Photography 10
    Mae Small Photography 11
    Mae Small Photography 12
    Mae Small Photography 13
    Mae Small Photography 14

I booked Mae Small Photography for my engagement session and wedding. Our engagement session was SO fun! Meghan is adorable and so so so sweet. She was easy to talk to and she just understood what we wanted!

Meghan didn't disappoint for our wedding day! She was so easy to work with, kept me calm when I was tense. She had the perfect vision for what I wanted in my photos and my video. I was blown away by how amazing the video was and how quickly she put it together! Her style is PERFECT! And I love the sneak peeks she shares on facebook! I understand needing to wait to get our photos back so getting a glimpse of a few shortly after our wedding was just what I needed!! :)

Sent on 09/14/2015