Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 85701 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Madison Hafen Films

Madison Hafen Films is a production company specializing in creating evocative wedding videos. With a focus on capturing the essence of her clients’ lifestyles, videographer Madison creates breathtaking event films. Working alongside her, you can create a documentary-style memento of your special day.

The full wedding package offered by Madison Hafen films includes a two hour bridal session where she will film your preparations for your ceremony. Madison will diligently cover every seemingly minor detail of your day, as she knows these are oftentimes the things that most thought goes into. She aims to produce a faithful documentation of your happiest moments throughout your event. Your final product will be delivered to you in high definition digital format, ideal for sharing across social media platforms of your choice.

Follow Madison Hafen Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vintage Modern Films

1 Reviews for Madison Hafen Films

• Kendall

Kendall D. · Married on 02/01/2019

A match made in heaven!

When my original videographer didn't work out, I was frantic! I came across Madison on Instagram and found myself watching every single one of her videos. I reached out to her and I fell in love with her sweet personality. (I think I booked her in the first conversation we had!) Fast forward to my wedding day...things did not go as exactly as planned BUT Madison went above and beyond (even coming early!) to ensure my day was still special. She captured every smile, every laugh, every teeny tiny little moment (even ones I would have forgotten), and I felt as if I was hanging out with an old friend all day. She listened to what we wanted in our video and even let us pick out our own music. HIGHLY recommend!!!! Thank you Madison for everything!!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Madison Hafen Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 85701 See on map
    520-289-6465 (Phone number)
    Location of (Madison Hafen Films)