Mackey Photo & Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, Mackey Photo & Video captures weddings through the media of film and photography. Owner Peter Mackey specializes in creating fun, high-energy photos that are emotionally driven. A storyteller first and foremost, Peter will work closely with you to make sure you feel comfortable in front of the camera. He strives to deliver epic portraits that will hang on the walls of your home for years to come.

Peter invites you and your partner to visit his studio on Main Street in order to discuss your vision for the big day. During this consultation, he can show you more of his style and get to know the details of your wedding. Having photographed more than 100 weddings, this professional knows how to bring out the romance and beauty of your special occasion. From rustic-chic to high-end glamour, Mackey Photo & Video does it all.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

High-Res Images
Toning
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date

• Kristina
    Kristina D. Married on 02/02/2022

More amazing than we expected!

Peter was professional, timely and completely understood our style. He captured us perfectly! Highly recommend using him for your future events!
  • Tonya
    Tonya R. Married on 10/15/2021

Made my wedding day even more special

Okay first of all, we were so last minute with everything just because of everything going on in our lives. Pete was AMAZING, accommodating, spectacular. From the moment I saw his work I KNEW I wanted him and no one else. Our pictures are amazing, like they belong in a high class magazine. And our video??? I’ve watched it well over 20 times since he gave it to me. He caught every single moment I wanted him to catch. I am a very candid person, I don’t like pictures that are staged and he made sure not only to give me beautiful portraits but amazing candid shots. I loved having him there he was like a guest I invited and super fun. He knew right where to take us for the perfect photos and didn’t waste our time at our wedding taking pictures, which is another thing I loved. I wanted to have fun at my wedding and not waste time with photos. Every little aspect of my wedding I have photographed. The amount of pictures you get you won’t get through in one day. I wouldn’t change anything that he did at all. There is no one better than him. I wish I could put into words how happy he has made me. My wedding was the best day of my life and with his pictures and videos he worked so hard on I feel like I can relive it every time I look at them. Worth the money 100 times over. If you want Pete Mackey, THEN GET HIM. You won’t ever be disappointed.
  • F
    Frieda H. Married on 09/19/2021

Great Wedding Photography Experience

From the initial call to the follow-up call, Pete and his staff were amazing. Very kind and friendly. Met the needs of my son's wedding. The photographer and videographer were on time and ready. They were kind & patient as we gathered for photos. They were there for every great moment of the day, but never in the way. Very professional, and yet very personable. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

618 Main Street Stroudsburg, PA, 18360
Location of (Mackey Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding