Huron, Huron, OH 44839 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About M & B Photography

A husband and wife photography business in Huron, Ohio with services to Cleveland, M&B Photography has experience in wedding and engagement photography. At M&B Photography, the goal is to capture pictures of moments that tell timeless, elegant, and epic stories. Couples can expect an amazing experience when working with photographers at M&B Photography, who strives to exceed all photography needs.

M&B Photography has a photography style that is a balance of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional techniques. With an engagement shoot and wedding portraits, couples can also arrange to be photographed at multiple locations with a second shooter. All photo galleries are delivered digitally as high-resolution images. Couples can purchase albums, canvases, matted and unmatted prints, and save the date and thank you cards. When requested, they can be shown proofs prior to their order.

Follow M & B Photography on

M & B Photography 2
M & B Photography 3

jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing all around!

M & B Photography has been nothing but amazing. Mike and Brooke are so professional and easy to work with. We were so comfortable during our engagement shoot, and they even offered to stop into an additional location to capture more photos at the place where we had our first date! The photos they capture are stunning and they have an amazing ability to make images just glow. Communication is prompt, and they truly think about every little detail when it comes to the shoot and how your images will look. We feel so fortunate to have them as our photographers on such a big day!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

Thee best!

I had worked with Mike and Brooke as a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and there was no doubt I wanted to use them for my own. I booked them immediately once I had my venue date reserved. To say the did not disappoint would be an understatement. I would hands down give them the highest recommendation. We are absolutely in love with all of our photos and we had the best experience with this couple!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kayla Lakner · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photos

Mike and Brooke were the photographers at my brothers wedding. I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding as well. My husband and I just got our photos back and love them! From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, they were so great to work with!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Award

M & B Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Huron Huron, OH, 44839 See on map