Luxury Event Collective

Yonkers, NY View map Visit website

Luxury Event Collective is a Yonkers, New York-based business that specializes in the design and execution of one-of-a-kind wedding celebrations. Owners Michelle Moore and Candice McCall are two talented professionals with a flair for creative planning. The duo is committed to providing their clients with an experience that not only matches but exceeds their expectations. Taking inspiration directly from each couple, Michelle and Candice seek to flawlessly bring dream weddings to life.

At Luxury Event Collective your event is handled with the utmost professionalism and care. Michelle and Candice offer a personalized experience alongside a host of services designed to ensure you get the most out of your investment. This includes the likes of floral design, event planning, and wedding stationery to top-class concierge services. Whatever your taste or style, these experts make it their priority to ensure your wedding is a truly unforgettable occasion for everyone involved.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Shayla
    Shayla T. Married on 08/15/2021

Best Friend Planners!

Kandice and Michelle were the best. I was a bride with a vision and loved planning my wedding, but needed someone to execute my vision on the day of. This is where Kandice and Michelle of Luxury Event Collective came in.

In advance of the wedding they helped me stay on track with periodic check-ins. In those check-ins I threw out ideas that I had and they gave me positive reinforcement or other things to consider. As an example, I never thought about having a send off. I had never been to a wedding that had one. They gave me suggestions and I pulled it together and it was a great moment to end the wedding.

On the day of, they handled all of the set up and interface with my vendors, cued the wedding party during the ceremony, gave my husband and I space to enjoy a private moment together post-ceremony, and then were there to make sure everything flowed.

Also, the logo they created was so on point for us and we used it everywhere, including out Photo Booth print. It was a lovely bonus perk for working with them and being a Luxury Event Collective bride.

Kandice and Michelle are a great duo and will become your friends throughout this process. They have great ideas and experience and will help make your day a dream.
  • Mark
    Mark D. Married on 06/26/2021

Above and beyond professionalism

When my wife first approached me with the idea of hiring coordinators I was hesitant. What could they provide that we haven't done already? I have to admit, I was wrong. Michelle and Kandice were phenomenal and I can't recommend them enough. Before the wedding they got everything in order for us, reached out to all our vendors and went through every detail to make sure everything went according to plan.

As for the day of? Everyone told me our wedding day was going to be hectic, a blur and we wouldn't enjoy it.
    I brushed it off thinking it couldn't be that bad, right?
    If it were not for Kandice and Michelle, it would not have went as smoothly as it did.
    From the moment we woke up until the end of the night these two were on top of everything. They got to our house steamer in hand to make sure my tuxedo was perfect, they were there for my wife stopping traffic outside the church to make sure our limo could get in, they were there at the reception guiding us throughout the night and keeping an eye on everything we couldn't.
    But it wasn't just us they were there for, our wedding party also got to see their importance. From fixing dresses, coordinating everyone's schedule for the day to just making sure we all got to eat breakfast; Kandice and Michelle did it all and everyone appreciated it.

If you're going to plan an event you may think you have it all figured out. Hire Kandice and Michelle so you can enjoy your day and not have to stress about any little details that come up throughout the night. Trust me, things will pop up and these two were amazing at making sure our day was a success.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Luxury Event Collective 1
Exclusive

Warburton Ave Yonkers, NY, 10701
Location of (Luxury Event Collective)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding