LUXE Studio

Salem, OR View map

I am a christian. I am a wife. I am a daughter. I am a best friend. I am a chocolate lover. I am a foodie. I am a fashion enthusiast. I am an artist. I am passionate. I am driven. I am excited to meet you. I am Amir and I am the principal photographer as well as owner of LUXE Studio.

My husband Tyler is my right hand and photographs as well. Together we have created the imagery you see on the website and we genuinely love creating memories and art for and with our clients. Here at LUXE Studio we are passionate about getting to know you and your loved ones. We care about who you are and what is unique to you. We believe that every photography session should be a memorable experience. A fun and energetic experience where your inner and outer beauty is showcased. We believe in capturing beautiful imagery in the most unobtrusive way.

LUXE Studio offers wedding, engagement, budoir, lifestyle and senior portrait photography. We also offer professional Hair and Make-Up Artistry services to help our clients look and feel their best! Our hair and make up artistry staff is knowledgeable and friendly, most importantly, their focus is YOU. We want you looking and feeling like the best version of yourself because you are unique, beautiful, interesting and deserve to be celebrated.

We here at LUXE are so eager to meet you, work with you and create lasting memories for you. Please don’t hesitate to send us an email or give us a call. Please ask questions as we are here to help! To find out more and get a complete list of pricing and collection options, send us and email using our contact form or call us at 503-576-9031 to set up an appointment!