LP Makeup and Beauty

Houston, TX View map

All eyes will be on you for your special day and who wouldn't want to look and feel their best. Lisa Pelayo and her team are one of Houston's most sought out professional makeup artist and hair stylists in the wedding industry! They have been in the beauty industry for over 12 years. She has worked on all types of skin tones, skin types, and features has the experience needed to execute a flawless long lasting look! Also experienced in photography makeup helps her give her brides that perfect look in their Portraits and Wedding Day pictures with out looking or feeling too heavy in person! The hairstylist have a talent for executing the perfect hairstyle for each one of their brides.

Every Bride is unique and we help create a whole look complimenting their personality to their dress and style of venue. It's all in the details!

Call me at 281-781-6914 or email me at info@lisapelayo.com for any questions!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$115

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$70

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely loved working with Lisa! She made me feel more beautiful than ever before!! I met her for my trial, and she truly listened and talked about my daily makeup routine to get a better idea of what I did/looked like normally, which meant a lot to me! I was blown away by her work then, and of course, on my wedding day! I felt flawless and timeless the entire evening. She also did the majority of my wedding party and mothers, which totaled to about 10 people - it was a long day, but she never faltered in making each of us look stunning. All of my bridesmaids and our moms looked so beautiful! She talked to each person individually and truly enhanced everyone's features. She has a great easy-going and professional attitude and made me feel completely comfortable. Her work is absolutely amazing, and I would highly recommend her!
    Kimmie Married on 12/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My search for hair and make-up artist was such a long journey for me. I have 3 failed hair artists and 1 failed make-up artist. I am so glad that I trusted my photographer and went with Lisa. Before I asked my photographer for the referral, I saw a Lisa’s work through research without knowing it! When I booked my photographer and saw how beautiful the other brides were, I knew I wanted Lisa to be my make-up artist. She is absolutely sweet, patient, and she goes beyond to make you feel beautiful in your own skin without having the weight of a cake on your face! She did such wonderful job on how long my make-up lasted (about 17 hours) for a traditional Vietnamese wedding, I am recommending her to many of my friends and families!
  • User1900084 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My hair and airbrush makeup looked absolutely amazing for my wedding, I received so many compliments on both! I definitely recommend lp for hair and makeup for weddings!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Beau & Lauren
17 photos · 06/13/2016

Pricing

Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

LP Makeup are one of the top vendors in beauty and style! They are wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

1502 Sawyer st , suite 235 Houston, 77007

8:00am- 7:30pm
Location of (LP Makeup and Beauty)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding