Lovebird Visuals

Conroe, TX View map Visit website

Lovebird Visuals is a wedding photography company in Conroe, Texas. Owners Montse and Oz love working with couples and capturing the most important moments of their big day. With their contemporary style and use of natural light, they make sure each couple's wedding album shows off their authentic selves.

As they cover weddings, Lovebird Visuals focuses on both posed photo sessions and candid, unscripted images. They have a one-event-per-day policy, ensuring that they give each client their undivided attention. Your final, high-resolution photos will be sent to you as digital files, for easy viewing and sharing. Physical prints, keepsake albums, and save-the-date cards are also available. In addition to weddings, Lovebird Visuals also schedules engagement and portrait sessions, as a chance for soon-to-be-weds to get more comfortable in front of the camera.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

• Taylor
    Taylor T. Getting married on 03/19/2022

Best photography/videographer duo

Best Freaking Photographer/Videographer in Texas. Hands down! This is the most engaging and fun team we could have asked for and their photos/videos are phenomenal! Will definitely be using Lovebird Visuals for any future photo ops.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/31/2021

Engagement Photoshoot

Montse photographed my engagement photos. We talked before the shoot so she could get an idea of the session and when I told her the theme (Morticia and Gomez Addams), she was very excited. In fact, her excitement made me more excited. My fiance and I went to the shoot with a few poses in mind, but Montse did her research and practically every photo we have is at her direction. She came with so many poses to mimic Morticia and Gomez Addams. We paid for a full hour and towards the end, when we were all out of ideas, she made sure we went to our full hour. She was great and the photos turned out awesome!
    Caroline I. Married on 08/26/2021

Hands down one of the best wedding decisions.

Montse is great! We immediately felt very comfortable with Montse and were able to relax and have fun with throughout the whole process. She was very organized and open to any requested we had. Her photographs were absolutely beautiful and each one is a masterpiece to enjoy for years to come! Montse is very professional and a pleasure to work with!

Team

Montse
Montse
Photographer

Hey! I'm Montse

I'm a seasoned soldier in the wedding world. Oz is kind of my boyfriend, I love mashed potatoes and tres leches cake. I love trying to make my couples laugh, but Oz says I'm failing because "unfortunately I wasn't gifted with said humor".

Some may ask what my style is, and personally my photo style is adaptable and very much based on its surrounding area. I like to let the environment dictate the direction the shoot goes. I don't like contradicting the style the wedding calls for because I am "so in love with light & airy". I love bringing out the best in the couple & the venue we are in!

Oz
Oz
Cinematographer

Hey there, I'm Oz!

I'm a cinematographer, pizza-lover, roller skate connoisseur and boyfriend to the lovely Montse.

My style of wedding cinematography closley resembles a filmic look. I stylize my couple's wedding films to truly magnify the grandeur of their wedding day. I use audio to enhance, but not drive your story. I love to tell my couple's that this is their film and they are the main characters in it, and I just handle the boring work it takes to put it all together. All jokes aside I love my couples, my desire is to serve people and honestly this is the best way I can.

51 S concord Conroe, TX, 77382
Location of (Lovebird Visuals)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding