Love Your Vows

Chandler, AZ View map Visit website
$295 Typical Price

$295 Typical Price

Cassandra Van is a professional ‘wedding vow helper’. She is the owner and creator of Love Your Vows, an online wedding vow and speech writing service that helps couples reveal their own unique, vibrant love story.

Why do we exchange vows? Because when we come to find love in each other, we want to shout it from the rooftops! We want to express the depths of our love, eliciting heartfelt smiles and tears of joy. A wedding is a magical day where we join with family and friends and express everything inside our hearts.

As a professional wedding vow writer, Cassandra understands the importance of composing meaningful vows for one’s wedding day, in the tone that matches a couple’s individual style. Vows with personality. She works in collaboration with couples remotely, empowering them to put their hearts into words.

Whether you’ve written a rough draft or are drawing a blank, Cassandra will help you put the right words to your thoughts and emotions. Through an in-depth questionnaire, she’ll learn about you and your fiancé, and then craft wedding vows you’ll love (almost) as much as your significant other.

Cassandra can also write wedding party speeches, toasts, and engagement speeches. At this time, she does not offer officiant services, only help with vows and other wedding speeches.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$295

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What languages do you speak?

English
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/21/2021

My Fiance/Husband Love My Vows

Cassandra was so great to work with. Plus, she stole the words right out of my mouth! I couldn't have asked for a better representation for how I feel about my significant other. Highly recommended. Super quick delivery too!

Love Your Vows's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved learning about your story and it was wonderful to work with you. Wishing you both the best :)
  • Scott
    Scott W. Married on 07/17/2021

Very concise, great vows

Cassandra really condensed all of the things I had to say to a very constructive and concise amount of words. They're perfect and I can't wait to read this in two weeks in front of people! Thank you!

Love Your Vows's reply:

It was great working with you. You two are such a cute couple and I wish you both the best in the future :)

Deals

Love Your Vows 1
Exclusive

Team

Cassandra Van Valkenburg
Cassandra Van Valkenburg
Head Honcho

Are words on the tip of your tongue but your brain won't put them into written language? That's why I'm here! I'm that help-you-say-what-you're-trying-to-say kind of gal. I've loved writing ever since I learned how, and I'm passionate about helping brides and grooms express everything that's in their hearts.

My education includes a BA in English, and I've worked as a professional copywriter and freelance editor for many years. I fell in love with vow writing when I helped a friend with hers the day before the wedding. I saved her from a nervous breakdown AND she absolutely adored her vows.

not available Chandler, AZ, 85224
(602) 529-4959
Location of (Love Your Vows)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding