29 E. Madison St. Suite 1501, Chicago, IL 60602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love & Promise Jewelers

Love & Promise is your ultimate guilt-free fine jewelry destination, specializing in custom design engagement rings and rare gems. Expect exceptional service and unique designs from our team of trained experts. All products sold are handcrafted with conflict-free and fairly traded stones with recycled precious alloys.

Follow Love & Promise Jewelers on

11 Reviews for Love & Promise Jewelers

1 User photo

Love & Promise Jewelers 1

Thomas · Married on 09/01/2018

I have seen a lot jewelry, and I have seen literally thousands of engagement rings. I used to work for a jewelry company on Jeweler's Row in Chicago where my main task was to inspect fine jewelry for flaws and repair them. I can say with absolute confidence that L&P is the best at what they do in the Chicago Area. My old company worked with many other companies in the city as well as across the country, who were considered to be "the best". In reality none of them even come close to the quality that L&P can achieve.
    When my husband had decided to propose to me, he knew that he was going to have a harder time than most in finding a ring that I would love. So he let me know to start looking for something I liked, and I immediately knew where to go to. I had already known that L&P's quality was second to none, but I was also looking for something more unique than the boring, same ol' rings I've seen hundreds of times. I went in for an appointment to explain to them what I was looking for, and I was not disappointed. They totally got the idea I had tried to explain, and I was able to just tell my then boyfriend, that he would be getting an email from them so he could take it from there. I few months later he proposed to me with the ring of dreams, and it was absolutely perfect in every way. I'm not just saying it when I say that their designs are the best. They have a unique and thorough understanding of Fine Jewelry and Design that many in the industry claim to have, but few actually possess.
    Thank you so much for your work, we couldn't be happier. When asked for my advice when looking for engagement rings or a just gift I have and always will recommend Love & Promise Jewelers as the Best

Love & Promise Jewelers 2

Leiram · Married on 05/25/2018

Originally found their Etsy store and was blown away by their ring selection--and then I got to visit the studio and really fall even more in love with the ring I chose. I get compliments on my engagement ring all the time, and we're excited to start wearing our wedding bands soon. A'riel's friendliness via email won me and my fiancé over, so I returned for his band and have several others on my wishlist!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked mainly with Kim and Amanda and both were absolutely amazing! I opted to have a less traditional engagement ring and I really wanted a Morganite stone but it was impossible to find anyone local. I was a little weary ordering my engagement ring online especially one with a decent price tag but I have to say, I could not be more thrilled with what I received from them! I ended up ordering an oval Morganite stone with a platinum band. It looks amazing and we will definitely be ordering my wedding band from them in the near future! Definitely recommend this company!

Love & Promise Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

Real Weddings

• 29 E. Madison St. Suite 1501 Chicago, 60602 See on map
    3127261101 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Tuesday: 9am-5pm Wednesday: Appointment only Thursday-Saturday: 9-5pm Sunday: Appointment only