love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts

By Appointment Only, Panama City, FL 32404 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts

Made with love from Kenedie...

There is nothing quite like the feeling of reading a hand written note or opening a gift that was made specially for you. I want to bring that feeling to my clients. I opened my shop, love…Kenedie: Paper Goods and Personalized Gifts, with that goal in mind. I started small but I have been having a great time interacting with customers and developing products. Owning a boutique stationery and gift shop has been a long dream of mine and I am very excited to spread the love. Words that describe my creative style are simple, modern, cutesy, understated drama, and feminine.

I'm glad you're checking out my shop. I hope you see some things you love...and remember you can always message me for a custom order!

love...Kenedie

Sweet Bridal Shower

4 Reviews for love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Kenedie is a B R E E Z E. She not only asks the right questions, she makes 101+ edits until it is absolutely perfect. I first worked with Kenedie when she redid my resume. The resume was FLAWLESS and I received numerous compliments when I was going through my interview phase. Because my interview was so soon to when I placed my order the turnaround was unbelievable! Trusting her with something as big as my resume, I knew exactly who I would ask for my housewarming celebration invitations! She gave me a questionnaire that allowed me to outline my ideas perfectly and Kenedie created a beautiful invitation that have again received 101+ compliments. In the past, when I have ordered customized designs they have taken weeks to give me a draft of the design let alone actually be mailed to me! I am so thankful for stumbling across Kenedie's page and cannot wait for my next order! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2016

love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Working with you was so great. I can't wait to work with you again. I feel like I'm a part of all of your special days!

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

Kenedie is very professional and very creative. She has some great ideas and has done things with my Save the Dates that I didn't even know I wanted until she did them. Everything came in timely and she has gone above and beyond with everything.

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • W

Wellyna · Married on 07/16/2016

Kenedie is exceptional at what she does as a stationery and paper goods provider. Her designs have always aligned with my desires and she often exceeded my expectations. Her responses were timely and I never felt uninformed when it came to my contractual agreements and payment scheduling. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 05/09/2016

love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts Pricing

love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts Price Rates

love...Kenedie: Paper Goods + Personalized Gifts FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50