10890 Longfellow Trace, Shreveport, LA 71106 Map · Phone number

About Love In Bloom, L.L.C.

Love in Bloom, L.L.C. is a wedding and social event corporation. Donna Brian, MBC™ is the only Louisiana Master Wedding Planner in the World and has served as Louisiana State Coordinator for the Association of Bridal Consultants for the past 12 years.

Our company is designed to be a personal buying service for brides. The business concept is a one shop stop. We allow you to purchase many items at discounted prices.You can save hundreds of dollars on your wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, invitations, informal notes, napkins, wedding books etc. Let us help you plan the wedding of your dreams. We truly cut the cost and not the service.

Are you looking to book your honeymoon? We are also Certified Sandals and WeddingMoons Specialist. Let us help you plan your wedding, honeymoon, vacation etc.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life! Don't take a chance with it.... make sure to hire a certified or designated professional bridal consultant. Please call or email for an appointment at 318-469-2044 . Check out our website at Donnabrianevents.com.We look forward to meeting you!

alex and chad 2464 2 51 385123
Custom ceiling lighting
Custom ceiling lighting
alex and chad 2464 2 51 385123
Mirror Fascades with flowers

50 Reviews for Love In Bloom, L.L.C.

Love In Bloom, L.L.C. 1
Love In Bloom, L.L.C. 2
Love In Bloom, L.L.C. 3

Jarika Tucker · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply the best!!!

I could never tell all the amazing things Donna and Love In Bloom did for me and my husband when we were planning our big day!!!
    Donna is simply the best!!! My husband found Love In Bloom on The Knot when I was breaking down about all the details. Donna met with us, and we immediately felt how passionate and caring she was. She wanted us to have the best wedding possible, and she had the connections and resources to make that possible.
    Here are some of the endless highlights of all Donna did for us:
    * She calmed me with her knowledge and expertise. I had heard a lot of horror stories about how brides were stressed out. I never had that experience with Donna! I knew our day was in the right hands.
    * She got us major discounts on my bridal gown, bridesmaids gowns, and groomsmen accessories. She even loaned me a couple of headpieces because I ran out of time looking for stuff.
    *She brought glow sticks for the children in attendance at our reception. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but when it makes your friends' kids happy, it makes you very happy as well.
    *She was  beyond prepared. We thought the bustle my seamstress installed would be great, but it came undone a few times. How do I put this delicately? Donna got under my dress (with my permission, of course) to pin that bad boy up... I danced all night with zero problems!!
    *She found us so many great vendors... from our reception venue, to the cakes, to the music and photo booth, to the sparklers. Funny story about the sparklers. I told Donna I would handle it. I had a friend who had some leftover from her wedding. A few days before the wedding, I asked my friend, and she said she forgot and threw them out. So I told Donna, but I was sure it would be too late. She told me that she had already called her sparklers guy to bring her enough for our wedding.
    *The basin we used for our foot washing ceremony broke while my husband carried it to the church. He called Donna, and she coordinated to get us a new one. The new one was crystal and all sorts of fabulous. I only knew about it once we were washing each other's feet! My only thought was, "Wow, this is so much nicer than the one I bought"!
    * She found amazing linens for us and set it all up. It was gorgeous.
    *She set our honeymoon up for us as well and got us a great discount!!

I could go on and on and on... but the moral of the story is Trust Donna!! I'm recommending her to everyone I love!!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Love In Bloom, L.L.C. 4
    Love In Bloom, L.L.C. 5
    Love In Bloom, L.L.C. 6

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

Donna is the absolute best and gave us the wedding of our dreams! She has many years of experience and it really showed in how flawless our big day was. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, and made sure that every single detail was thought about. She has great recommendations for bands, florist, food, favors, etc. If you want a top notch wedding and someone that is a true professional, book Donna!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Marilyn · Married on 05/12/2018

Donna wss absolutely wonderful! Could not have had my daughters dream wedding without her. She went over and beyond her duties! Her service was amazing. From start to finish she was there for us. Thank you Donna for making Beth and Jake's wedding perfect.

Sent on 05/15/2018