PO Box 8264, Bossier City, LA 71113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About B Carroll Events

B Carroll Events is a full-service wedding and event planning agency based in Bossier City, Louisiana. Bree Carroll, owner and founder of this agency, helps you to plan, design and flawlessly execute your dream wedding. B Carroll Events understands the importance of your special day and strives to deliver an experience that is personalized to fit your unique style and vision.

This Bossier City-based wedding planning agency provides wedding event services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Bree and her team have experience planning civil, cultural, destination, elopement, military, and religious weddings, valuing each little detail from the ceremony to reception, ensuring your big day runs as seamlessly as possible. B Carroll Events provides the following wedding planning services:

• Budget Analysis

1 User photo

B Carroll Events 1

Maya · Married on 09/02/2018

Perfect Coordinator for out-of-state wedding

Bree was very pleasant to work with. My wedding was held in a different state than where I reside. Bree handled everything, from coordinating the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, to practice times with the band. My wedding day was a breeze. All I had to do was show up! I couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    B Carroll Events 2
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2017

Great wedding support!

Bree came on board to help me with the final touches of my wedding and I cannot tell you how great she is! She is super responsive to your emails and always keeps you in the loop on progress. She truly helped make some of the most personal details of the wedding come together! As my husband's family and friends are not from where we live a lot of them unfortunately couldn't make it due to costs, etc. So I wanted to surprise my husband with a video message montage from them, Bree got it all together and even compiled the video for me, which he loved! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019

B Carroll Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! You had an amazing wedding and I'm so happy I could help make it spacial.

B Carroll Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? Depends on the size of the wedding.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount