Love Brittny Photography

American Fork, UT Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! Brittny Hart here! I am a full-time boudoir and destination wedding photographer.

馃敼WHAT YOU GET WITH LOVE BRITTNY PHOTOGRAPHY

Unlimited hours

Unlimited photos

Second photographer

馃敼EDITING STYLE

Bold, dynamic colors with creamy skin tones, ensuring your photos will be vividly timeless. It's rich, vivid imagery that will look good in 50 years, yet there is a depth of color that brings out an extra pop. True to life colors, but pushed to the edge of reality...pushed just enough to draw out an etherial quality. My work has been featured by many magazines including Rocky Mountain Bride, Utah Bride & Groom, Moderne Reverie, Boudoir Culture and Utah Valley Bride.

馃敼 THE EXPERIENCE

My goal is to make your photography experience as easy as possible. We will have pre-session consultations to get to know each other, make sure I catch your specific vision for your photos and to give wedding day timeline guidance. You will also receive location guides, outfit suggestions and recommendations to my "Dream Team" of vendors. When it comes to the photoshoot, I will coach you through all the posing - my goal is to document your genuine relationship and expressions.

馃敼 BOUDOIR

Many of my Brides like to do a boudoir shoot and present the printed photos as a gift to their grooms. Because my boudoir brand is all about empowerment and celebrating your body it's no wonder that many of my clients call their experience a "personal empowerment boudoir session". What a beautiful, luxury, healing experience!

馃敼 YOUR PHOTOS

You will receive hundreds of high resolution digital images in an online gallery which you can easily download to your phone, computer or share with family. Be prepared to receive lots of compliments on your "Pinterest-worthy" photos!

馃敼 SOCIAL MEDIA

IG: @lovebrittnyphotography

IG: @lovebrittnyboudoir

VIP Boudoir Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovebrittnyboudoir

馃敼 PRICING

Each wedding package is customized to the individual wedding, because your wedding day will be unique to you. Message me, and we'll jump on a call to chat details!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs

• Laurel
    Laurel S. Married on 09/02/2021

Most amazing photographer!

I was fortunate enough to discover Brittny with Love Brittny Photography back in 2019 through instagram. I immediately fell in love with her bright, airy and vivid photography style and hired her for my wedding day. Fast forward 2 years (COVID delayed wedding from 2020) and I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY I found Brittny years ago. Not only was she a gem to work with this whole time (professional, timely, responsive, detailed and extremely organized), but her personality was so warm and inviting. Brittny is truly passionate about what she does, and it shows in all of her actions and in return her work. My husband and I LOVE our wedding photos! And y'all, it rained on my wedding day! You can't tell at all from the photos, they are still so light, airy and beautiful! Brittny's photography is truly art, so vivid and stunning. I especially love how she captured both the formal portraits necessary for such an occasion, and the raw emotions and laughter of the day (and all the detail shots of the elements I'd been planning for 2+ years!) To top it off, Brittny delivered our full gallery in two weeks! We will forever cherish our photos and the memories she captured so incredibly. I tried to select a few different representations of lighting/black and white/style/details in the pictures I chose to post for this review, but if I could have added them all, I would have! Highly, highly recommend!聽聽

Love Brittny Photography's reply:

Thank you!! I am SO STOKED for your wedding next year...we are going to create incredible photos. - Brittny
    Anna L. Married on 09/02/2021

Brittny is a boss!

Brittny was phenomenal. Accommodating, kind, and so easy to work with. She was on top of everything and made it super easy to feel like we knew what we were doing. Highly recommend to anyone looking - she'll go above and beyond to produce the photos of your dreams!

Love Brittny Photography's reply:

Anna, thank you for the review!! I had so much fun working with your group...you all had such positive and excited energy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner