Louisiana Old State Capitol

100 North Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70801 Map · Phone number

About Louisiana Old State Capitol

Louisiana's Old State Capitol makes an elegant, memorable venue for special occasions and is the site of numerous private and community events such as weddings, wedding receptions, fundraisers, and meetings. In order to help us care for our beautiful, historic facility and its contents, please read our guidelines and policies which carefully explain the role of the museum,caterer, florist, and event sponsor.

Follow Louisiana Old State Capitol on

• Watermark Baton Rouge Autograph Collection
  • Stage 1 Catering
  • Magnolia Fields Venue
  • The Event Center at The Bluffs

6 Reviews for Louisiana Old State Capitol

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

I dreamed of having my wedding at the Old State Capitol for years, and my dream came true in August 2016. The Old State Capitol was everything I hoped it would be. Suzanne was so lovely to work with, and even gave my wedding party a private, behind-the-scenes tour of the OSC before my rehearsal. They were also so wonderful when I had my bridal portraits onsite. This place is a different kind of gorgeous - I mean, the stained glass in the rotunda is absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much to everyone at the OSC for a perfect, memorable night.

Sent on 07/28/2017

This Venus was awesome!! I couldn't have asked for more!! The staff was amazing

Sent on 10/25/2015

Pam · Married on 04/26/2008

The Old State Capitol is beautiful for weddings and made me (the bride) feel like a queen! I felt like the stairs were mine as we walked out and the stained glass windows are just breathtaking. The coordinator was very helpful and things went without a hitch for the big day. She was also helpful in rescheduling bridals due to a movie being filmed during our previously set time. It was expensive, but I guess as an historical building that's the price you pay! They also sort of have high standards for how fast you have to get out, but that, again, makes sense because of security staff having to be there for the duration of the party. It was beautiful!

Sent on 05/06/2008

• 100 North Blvd Baton Rouge, LA, 70801 See on map
    2253420500 (Phone number)
    8004882968 (Other Phone Number)
    2253420316 (Fax Number)
    Tue - Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
    Location of (Louisiana Old State Capitol)