1425 El Sereno Court, Yuba City, CA 95993 Map · Phone number

About Long Love Photography

Long Love Photography is an on location photography company for any occasion and special moments in life. I have been a photographer for the past 12 years, and have many Weddings, Birthdays, Engagements, Memorials, Baby showers, Maternity Sessions, and happy memories to show for my efforts. My passion is always looking for that perfect shot to make your friend's say, "Wow, gorgeous!". I look forward to sharing many beautiful memories with everyone. Please contact me via e-mail for more information at laurie_longlovephotography@yahoo.com. I also provide Event Planning with proper etiquette if needed to coordinate your upcoming event. Please e-mail, text or call me for Pricing, session appointments, events and to purchase photos at laurie_longlovephotography@yahoo.com or by text or calling (530)415-3642 or message me on Facebook under Pages for Long Love Photography. I look forward to sharing many wonderful memories with everyone.

img0424
img0424
krystal and craig
img0064

1 Reviews for Long Love Photography

Laurie was very easy to work with. She did not keep us from our Guests for very long. She was most considerate of our extended family. Especially the Grandparents and elderly members of our family.

We were very pleased with her promptness and and the speed that she was able to get out pictures back to us.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Long Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 1425 El Sereno Court Yuba City, 95993 See on map