Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts & Sciences

Parking (3)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Clean Up (2)
Set Up (2)

I am so happy we chose LBIF a year ago! Lydia and James were so easy to work with and really helped make our vision for the space possible. They were easy to work with and jump in to help at the last minute. Lydia is so warm and professional and easy to talk to. I trust her with everything! The space is so much fun to work with because The Foundation truly lets you run with it and use it how you'd like.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Fabulous. Incredible. Accommodating. Kind. Wonderful. Stunning. The list of adjectives can go on. Lydia Owens, the event coordinator, is absolutely wonderful. After working with her for 9 months, I feel like we're close friends. From the moment I saw the LBIF, I knew that this was our place. The view from the deck over the marshlands is breathtaking, so much so that we wanted to have our entire wedding reception here. So we did! No one else has ever done it before, but Lydia and the rest of the team at the LBIF were accommodating, and gave us a deal as well. We also had our wedding on a Monday, just 5 hours after summer camp ended for the day, and as soon as it did, Lydia and the assistant James were cleaning ever corner of the space, trimming the trees, power washing the deck and making sure it was perfect for us. Lydia was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. I probably sent her 5 emails a week, as least. She recommended other vendors, comforted me on the weather or the issue with bugs (which there wasn't any) and met with me multiple times to go over tiny details. We love that we could have our wedding reception at a location that is so stunningly beautiful, but also so cool and accommodating to their brides. We borrowed chairs and stools, tables and coolers, lights and Chinese Lanterns from the LBIF. Lydia even organized for staff members to be the bar tenders for my wedding! I cannot express how perfect and unique my wedding at the LBIF was, and how I'm so lucky to have met Lydia and the wonderful staff there.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/22/16, 1 Review

Shuttle
Valet
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
A wonderfully unique venue!!!

Events

120 Long Beach Blvd. , Loveladies, NJ 08008   See On Map
609-494-1241 (phone)
Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts & Sciences is a wedding venue & art gallery from the Jersey Shore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, North Jersey, and New York . Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts & Sciences is a professional wedding art gallery and historical site that has been part of the Long Beach Island wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in couples who want something different, yet elegant, creative, and unique. Our weddings are always one of a kind and truly the way you envision your wedding.