1710 London Road, Duluth, MN 55812 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for London Road Rental Center

t · Married on 09/30/2017

I was hesitant after reading the previous review but I rented a bounce house and tent for my sons birthday party and everything went perfectly. They delivered and setup and removed everything when the party was completed. I learned that Zack Ludtke the previous manager has been removed from the company and I think this may have been part of the problem in the past.

Sent on 03/27/2017

0.0

We ordered chairs and decor from London road rental for our outdoor wedding in Duluth. Payment was made in full, and we received confirmation email with directions of when to pick up decor. We got there around 4pm (within the allotted time slot) to pick up our rental items, only to find that they had decided to close two hours early. They never called us to tell us this. We called and our call was never returned. These were rental items for a wedding, which the rental company was aware of. All of our guests (including the elderly) had to stand during our entire ceremony. Plus we were out the money and we were never refunded.

Sent on 08/29/2014

London Road Rental Center's reply:

Hello- My name is Zack Ludtke and I am the manager at London Road Party Express in Duluth, MN. I would appreciate a phone call or email to further discuss your review of our store. Thank you.

218-724-4646