Lolo's Cakes & Sweets

Crestview, FL View map

I'm Priscilla . I'm a correctional officer (part time now , due to owning my bakery ) . I am no stranger to business ownership . I owned a successful cleaning company and a handy man company while my husband owned a successful massage clinic . Small town entrepreneurs I guess you could say . Well , I was going to school for massage therapy and half way through I decided it wasn't for me . I didn't mind giving messages . I hated getting them, which is part of the program . I know , I know . . . I'm strange . So I saw a friend was selling her bakery. I contacted her, made the deal, and bought the bakery. She said, "wait, you don't know how to decorate a cake? What are you going to do?" I simply replied, "I'm going to learn . . . . Quick. My money is on the line. " 3wks later I was doing wedding cakes, all while juggling my other 2 jobs (yep, I was still cleaning and working at the prison). Here we are, 2.5yrs later, going strong . I've since passed on the cleaning business to a friend, gave the handy man business to my ex husband to grow for our boys, and made the bakery my priority.

My husband, retired Air Force, is the best asset. We've come to discover his sculpting abilities. His craft continues to grow and expand into full on decorating.

We are 100% self taught bakers. No classes . Just a love for the craft, a little bit of cursing here and there, and a whole lot of prayer got us to where we are today. We are blessed.

Lolos Cakes & Sweets
327 Hickory Ave.
Crestview, FL 32536
904-325-6567

$4.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Heather C. Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing flavors!

I loved our wedding cake! It was 3 tiers, Vanilla butter cake, carrot cake, and red velvet. It was so delicious, everyone enjoyed and even took some home! Very professional and great to work with. She designed the cake exactly how we wanted. Amazing taste and experience! Definitely recommend.
    Angela Married on 07/16/2018
    Lolo's was a wonderful business to work with. They were prompt with their responses. When planning a wedding from a different state this really put my fears at ease. The cake was exactly what I had in mind and tasted delicious. She delivered the cake for me and decorated it on site so the heat wouldn't affect the quality and look of the cake. She was early and made the cake delivery stress free! Everyone enjoyed it!

Lolo's Cakes & Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again. Don't forget your free anniversary tier next year!
  • F
    Frankie Married on 11/07/2015
    The samples for us to choose from were excellent. Worked with us to come up with a unique wedding cake and grooms cake for my daughter's wedding. I would use her again and highly recommend her to future couples.

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Lolo's Cakes!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

106 N. Main St Crestview, 32536
850-603-0563

Sunday- Monday: closed Tuesday: 9-1 by appointment only Wednesday: 9-1 Thursday- Friday: 9-1, 230-5 Saturday: 10-2
Location of (Lolo's Cakes & Sweets)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding