Loess Hills Floral

Council Bluffs, IA View map Visit website

$4,500 Typical Price

PLEASE NOTE
Loess Hills Floral is dedicated to perfection with every wedding/event we create. In this demanding time of year, we are NOT scheduling any floral consultation until Nov 1, 2021, to give our brides the attention you all deserve.
You may contact us and to see if your date is available, place a $300 FULLY REFUNDABLE deposit to hold your date through your scheduled consultation.
Loess Hills Floral apologize for any inconvenience. Rhonda B ~Owner/Head Designer

Loess Hills Floral is a floral design company operating out of Council Bluffs, Iowa. This team of talented designers is honored to elevate their clients’ celebrations by crafting intricate floral arrangements for their joyous day. They work collaboratively with couples in order to bring their dreams to life.

The team at Loess Hills Floral provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. The team creates floral designs in a number of styles, including modern, eclectic, vintage, and classic looks. Consultations are available ahead of time, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations for your event. Delivery and setup services are provided to ensure that every last petal is carefully placed. Arrangements available range from bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages to altar decor, table centerpieces, and flower baskets.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$28

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Vaughan
    Vaughan W. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Best Flowers and Service in Omaha Area

Loess Hills Floral literally makes dreams come true. My entire experience with these professionals was top tier. I cannot say enough how amazing these people are.

When I was planning my wedding, nothing seemed to be going right. I felt defeated. Until I went in for a meeting with Rhonda. I almost cried at the table! Not only is Rhonda fun, but she knows her craft. She knows how to make a beautiful wedding with the budget you have.

Rhonda did my wedding rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. The only decor I needed was Rhonda for my rehearsal. With only $200, she made the place shine. Every person there complimented the centerpieces.

I walked into my wedding reception in complete awe. She transformed the space. It was absolutely amazing, gorgeous, and all the details made the night so special.

Loess Hills is the whole package. It has amazing staff, a visionary owner, and is cost effective. I am so glad she was recommended to me.
  • Margaret
    Margaret J. Married on 04/09/2021

Brought my floral dreams to life!

I didn't really know where to start with floral for my wedding. I had a bunch of photos and a mood board and just gave them to Rhonda and said, "Do your magic!" And well, did she deliver! She created beautiful installation pieces, centerpieces, bouquets, etc. for my wedding. I gave her my budget & she did her magic. Everything was perfect. I can't imagine my day without all her beautiful touches and attention to detail. Rhonda is so passionate about her work and it truly shows. I am so so SO happy to have worked with Rhonda and her team. They made my vision come to life and I am forever grateful!
    Michelle Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful flowers!

We chose Loess Hills Floral for our wedding bouquets and were so happy we did! Rhonda was great to work with, worked within my budget, and made the planning process really easy! She even delivered the bouquets to the church the morning of and set up center pieces the day of as well. Her work turned out so beautiful and we would definitely recommend her.

1010 S Main Ste 700 Council Bluffs, IA, 51503

by appointment only
Location of (Loess Hills Floral)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding