Glenwood, Pacific Junction, IA 51561 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Silk Wedding Flowers

Hi Ladies

Thank you for looking at my floral designs. I have been in business for over 12 years and sell on ebay if you would like to check out my feedback reviews you are more than welcome. You willfind 100% feedback for the last 7 years knock on wook and I am very dedicated to my work. My ebay screen name is bridalsilkflowers

I have many colors to choose from I just don't like on my colors. I make round and a cascade design. The round bouuqets are usally 10 to 12 across and the cascades are 12 wide and 19 to 21 inches long. The size of bouquet depends on the size of the bride. You would not want a bouquet that is too big for you or too small for you.

If you have any questions always feel free to contact me bridalsilkflowers4u@yahoo.com ormy number is 712-527-9616. I look forward to making your wedding very special for you if you choose me to do so.

2963432660228893327 n 51 157679
Orange Purple
Orange Purple
2963432660228893327 n 51 157679

5 Reviews for Bridal Silk Wedding Flowers

Mary's bouquets are beautiful and affordable. More affordable than making your own silk flower bouquets. She is a nice lady, and great to work with. She does a great job making sure you are happy with all the bouquets.

Sent on 07/18/2013

emily · Married on 08/07/2010

Mary does an incredible job of putting together exactly what you want and she is an incredibly sweet woman! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everybody LOVED them. She does them for a great price and stays in touch with you to let you know how things are going as she makes them! I was VERY HAPPY when I got the flowers. All of my bridesmaids begged to keep their bouquets!! I have 2 friends that used real flowers in their weddings this summer and they were completely jealous of my silk flowers! If you want a beautiful wedding, use Mary!

Sent on 08/27/2010

James · Married on 02/05/2010

WOW! She exceeded our expectations. The arrangement and transaction were flawless. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Bridal Silk Wedding Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Silk Wedding Flowers 1
    21 piece bridal bouquet
    You can choose for a 21 piece 1 Bridal Bouquet, 1 Maid of Honor, 4 Bridesmaids, 1 Groom, 4 Mother/Grandmother Corsages, 9 Boutonnieres. Price $159.99

• Glenwood Pacific Junction, Nebraska, 51561 See on map
    7125270517 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 a.m to 8:00 p.m.