Local Flora

San Anselmo, CA View map

Gorgeous & Green.
Local Flora is Marin's Green Florist, featuring eco-friendly design solutions with flowers from CA growers and from sustainably certified suppliers.
Our beautiful and unique arrangements are inspired by our California landscape. During the summer we offer a large selection of organic flowers from Marin and Sonoma farmers.
Local Flora would be delighted to help you with all your floral needs and we are also available as event coordinators.

From small intimate gatherings to large elaborate receptions,
any scale, any budget, "backyards to ballrooms", it is important to us that your event is a reflection of your personal style.
Service Areas: Marin, Napa, Sonoma, San Francisco and Alameda County.
We are a Certified Green Business by the Marin County Supervisors; we are part of Marin Organics; AND we support our local school district.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Alisa Married on 08/14/2010
    Silke and her team did all my flowers for my August 14, 2010 wedding at the Meadow Club in Fairfax. I went with Local Flora after meeting Silke. She had lots of ideas and her prices were fair. I liked how they set up the contract. Everything was in writing which reassured me that things would be as we planned on the wedding day. My favorite were the amazing elegant green balls for my ceremony and I loved that without asking they added an accent from my grooms boutonnière to my bouquet which was very fun. I also stopped by the shop a few times and Meredith and Sam were also incredibly helpful.
    Ashley Married on 05/15/2010
    Silke at Local Flora was absolutely wonderful at helping turn our very basic visions into great works of art! She designed beautiful floral arrangements for all of our bouquets, centerpieces, etc.

We did end up spending a bit more than we would have liked on flowers, but you also get what you pay for. Local Flora made it very simple and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

An added plus - they work with local flower companies so you are supporting your local economy.

I would highly recommend them to anyone!
    Amy Married on 01/30/2010
    I have nothing but good things to say about Local Flora. Silke and her team was able to design our wedding vision to a T without ever meeting us in person and only dealing with us on the phone.

The execution was a wonderful combination simple yet warm. And she even found peonies in January.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Local Flora 1
Gift
We will include a free bridal toss bouquet, $75 value, and two bathroom arrangements, a $80 value, in your wedding package.

A Dream Wedding A Dream Wedding Wedding Planners

I have worked with Local Flora for over a year now and just LOVE her floral designs! They are not only unique but each wedding is a one-of-kind! My clients also love working with her as she can bring their vision to life. I would recommend her to any bride who wants her wedding florals to shine! Wedding Planner A Dream Wedding

enLuce Photography enLuce Photography Wedding Photographers

It would be a pleasure to work with you and capture the beauty and unique style of your masterpieces!!

100 Red Hill Ave, adjacent to United Markets San Anselmo, 94960
Location of (Local Flora)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding