22 Highland Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039 Map · Phone number

About LMK Gifts LLC

I started this business purely by accident. My sister was going to have her first child around September 2003 and wanted me to throw a baby shower. I had absolutely no idea of how to host a baby shower or what was needed to be done. So I researched on the Internet and read some books. After lot's of tireless nights coming up with the perfect theme, I created what is now known as my Signature Favor - the Origami favor box.

It was big hit at the shower. All the women were so impressed with the unique style and elegance. I also designed matching baby shower invitations, thank you cards, a baby shower memory binder and raffle tickets to complete the ensemble.

With persistent coaxing from the ladies at the shower and encouragement from my sister, then convinced me to try to sell my uniquely designed stationery and baby shower favors. I started small and just a little more than a year later, I found myself in my own successful business!

My greatest joy and satisfaction is receiving hundreds of compliments and "Thank You's" from my customers.

I look forward to working with you too and making your event a successful and memorable one!

beach tropical hand fans 800