Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number

About LK Chic Events

We are an Event Management & Design Company based in Atlanta, GA dedicated to designing distinctive experiences which evoke timeless memories. We achieve this by collaborating with each of our clients to truly understand the type of event they are planning. We take the information and combine it with our expertise, knowledge and talent to develop the experience of a lifetime for the client and guests that will stay with them forever.

Follow LK Chic Events on

LK Chic Events 3
LK Chic Events 4
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/19/2016

Laquita was outstanding!! She helped my DIY wedding come together and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was thought through. I couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    LK Chic Events 5
    LK Chic Events 6
    LK Chic Events 7
    LK Chic Events 8

Chaundra · Married on 07/02/2016

Laquita and her mom were the nicest people I came across for decorations. She got everything I wanted within my budget. The colors of the sashes and napkins were so beautiful! I am glad I used her services!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 04/23/2016

I hired Laquita and her team as a day-of-coordinator. My flowers and décor were DIY, so it was such a relief to turn everything over to them on wedding day. They did such a great job with the décor, keeping everyone where they needed to be, keeping the wedding events running smoothly, and filling in all of the small details that I overlooked. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, and a big part of that was because of LK Chic Events.

Sent on 05/25/2016

LK Chic Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2