Patti S. Paulsen- Live Event Artist

Temecula, CA View map

A Live Event Painting is the newest trend in the wedding industry. I'll arrive several hours before your event so that your guests arrive to a beautiful landscape painting and are entertained as the scene continues to unfold. A live wedding painting not only provides you with a forever gorgeous keepsake but will entertain your guests.
A small deposit saves your date and payment plans are available. It is my job to make sure you are thrilled with your painting and it would be my pleasure to paint for you.

Thanks for your interest. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns at 760-533-7830. I'd be happy to set up a facetime or zoom call to get to hear your wedding details and vision.

Blessings-

Patti Paulsen

For more information and pricing, please visit www.liveweddingartist.com

• Woman-owned

• Nikki
    Nikki Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing painter and wonderful vendor

Patti is PHENOMENAL! The live painting was a highlight of my wedding and people talked about it for weeks afterwards. She made a beautiful piece of art that I will get to keep to remind me of my wedding day. Patti has such great energy and is a joy to be around. On top of that she's detail oriented and got all of my guests in the painting. My husband and I had tons of fun pointing out all of our friends and relatives. I cannot recommend Patti enough!
  • Leticia
    Leticia S. Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Wow! I can't believe how amazing my portrait turned out. When I saw it, I was overcome with emotion. Patti captured exactly what I wanted. The detail in the painting is EXTRAORDINARY! Patti is very kind, professional, and organized. She is extremely talented. My guests are STILL talking about how unique the live wedding artist was! I am so HAPPY that I booked her. Stop looking, stop thinking about it, BOOK her! You won't regret it! You will have a timeless piece to remember your BIG day!!!! Thank you Patti!!!
    Samantha L. Married on 05/27/2018

Unique Wedding Experience

Patti was an amazing addition to our wedding day. Our guests loved watching her work during the ceremony and the final product was so special. She exceeded expectations and captured all our the emotions in the moment. To have a live painting of our ceremony was a unique takeaway that now hangs in our home. She is so talented!!

30000 Rancho California Road Temecula, CA, 92591
Location of (Patti S. Paulsen- Live Event Artist)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding