Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Little Things Wedding Favors

Over 6,000 Unique Wedding Favors & Accessories - Ships Worldwide

Welcome to Little Things Wedding Favors -- your complete source for wedding favors, bridal shower favors, wedding accessories, including ceremony and reception essentials, wedding party gifts, and party favors. We carry over 7,000 different wedding favors and wedding accessories. Browse around - you’re sure to find the perfect wedding favors to suit your personal style.

Also be sure to check out our most popular categories: new wedding favors and our bestselling wedding favors

Why Brides Buy From Us:

• Over 10 Years In The Wedding Industry
  • Served Over 70,000 satisfied couples nationwide and worldwide
  • Been featured on NBC's The Today Show, in numerous magazines and publications
  • Huge Selection of Over 7,000 Wedding Favors and Accessories
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Easy Return Policy with No Restocking Fee!
  • Low Price Guarantee - We will meet our competitors prices!
  • Free Shipping on Orders over 125.00! (Use Code: FreeShip)

We carry all the major favor suppliers including:

• Kate Aspen
  • Fashioncraft
  • Cassaini Collection
  • Weddingstar
  • Cathy's Concepts
  • Carlson Craft Invitations and Accessories

We are a Member of the Association for Wedding Professionals International and the Jersey Shore Wedding Associaion.  We are also A+ members of the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for stopping by! We hope that during your visit you will find the your perfect unique wedding favors and wedding accessories for your magical day!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Little Things Wedding Favors on

82 Reviews for Little Things Wedding Favors

3.8
Design (1)

I ordered chapstick the order came super fast I was very pleased. Although I didn't pic out the best colors and the labels turned out a little blurry I contacted them it was fixed and recent quickly. Over all very pleased with products and customer service!

Profile Picture User7500709, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I just wanted to comment on the great service that I received from Kelsey at Little Things Favors. She was quick to respond with a small issue I had regarding monogramming, she was very professional but also sweet, calm and reassured me that she would have the issue taken care of. Less then 24 hours later she rectified the problem and was more than accommodating. I really was impressed. So much so, I went back on the website to order some more items I can use for the Big Day!
Thank you again Kelsey and the Little Things Favors team!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design
0.8

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing from this vendor. I would have saved myself a lot of time and trouble. I ordered a Whiskey decanter with a monogram and it was 1/4 inch off center and crooked. I sent pictures as requested, and was told the monogram placement was acceptable because it was hand blown glass. What???? No refund...no correction of the problem... Total loss. I would be embarrassed to give this as a gift. They site their product disclaimer as a convenient excuse to produce poor quality merchandise with virtually no customer recourse. Lesson learned....Do business with a company that stands behind their product and craftsmanship.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/30/16, 1 Review

1:47 minutes

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

20% Off Your Order When You Like Us Socially

$20.00 Value | Promo Code: Visit Our Website
Get 20% Off Your Order when You "Like" Or Follow Us on one of our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) just visit our website, www.LittleThingsFavors.com and click the "Coupons" tab found on the right hand side of our site. Like or Follow us and an Instant Code will appear!
#WW7cfeb3df203c3c29

15% Off Your Order When You Sign Up For Our Newsletter

$15.00 Value | Promo Code: See Website
Save 15% Off Your Order When You Sign Up For Our Newsletter on our website http://www.littlethingsfavors.com
#WW3bccfec085576b97

5% Off Your Order

5% Off Your Order of $50.00 or more - coupon code: take5
#WW9f711e8ab2b8a541

Win Wedding Favors - Monthly Contest

Redeem In-Store
Enter to win wedding favors! One winner per month will receive a one-time only coupon valued at $100.00 which can be used toward the purchase of any wedding favors or wedding accessories on www.littlethingsfavors.com. Rules, Restrictions and conditions apply, please see our Sweepstakes Rules for more information.
#WWeba6d101e26da325

FREE Shipping!

Redeem In-Store
FREE UPS Ground Shipping on orders of 150.00 or higher Available to customers in the 48 US States only.
#WW07d0e14cf3f967a5

1 ENDORSEMENT
Super easy to deal with and I can refer all of my clients with confidence. PLUS they have a beautiful showroom in nearby New Jersey.

Events