Little Things Wedding Favors Reviews

82 | Sayreville, NJ

82 Reviews for Little Things Wedding Favors

82 Little Things Wedding Favors Reviews

Heather · Married on 11/26/2016

I just wanted to comment on the great service that I received from Kelsey at Little Things Favors. She was quick to respond with a small issue I had regarding monogramming, she was very professional but also sweet, calm and reassured me that she would have the issue taken care of. Less then 24 hours later she rectified the problem and was more than accommodating. I really was impressed. So much so, I went back on the website to order some more items I can use for the Big Day!
    Thank you again Kelsey and the Little Things Favors team!

• Mrs. Ramos

Betty · Married on 08/20/2016

5 all the way! Service was awesome, no pressure and exactly what I wanted

Maria · Married on 07/09/2016

It was my 1st time to order favors from Little Things & I was so happy I did. The favors I purchased are at excellent quality for an affordable price. I had an order that did not arrived & was lost at the warehouse, but as soon as I reported it they did quick response right away & received my order a day after. I would definitely order again & recommend it to friends

Tina · Married on 09/18/2015

I definitely recommend Little Things Wedding Favors for all of your favor and gift needs. They have a great selection and great prices. I searched everywhere for the perfect cake toppers for my wedding and I found exactly what I wanted at Little Things! Shipping is fast, good communication about the order and shipment.

Connie · Married on 08/08/2015

Very satisfied with the service and the product.

I bought Vintage Skeleton Key Bottle Openers as favors for my wedding. First, I messed up on my order and was contacted the same day to clarify before they processed the order. They shipped right after and I recieved everything in just a few days. The turnaround was so fast, the product was great quality, and the price was unbeatable!

I ordered a bag for a friends birthday, shop owner was extremely communicative, answered all my emails promptly and gave excellent service. I would absolutely order from her again!

Marcia · Married on 08/16/2014

The gifts that I ordered were for sampling. I will be placing the order soon. Trying to figure out how many guest attending the wedding

Rosemarie · Married on 08/15/2014

I used this vendor for my wedding favors and I couldn't be happier. I had no idea what favors to have for my wedding and Erica was awesome in helping me find the perfect favor for me! I had stemless wine glasses with love birds and our names and date on them. They were absolutely perfect, and my guests loved them. Great price too. Delivery was fast and I needed that because I was way behind on ordering favors. We also ordered the boxes and bows to go with them. Very simple to assemble,

• er.jhj2014

Erika · Married on 08/09/2014

Great company to deal with who has a wonderful selection of products at affordable prices. Great customer service and they reply quickly to any questions I asked. I will be making another order from them in the future once knowing my exact amount of guests!

My experience with them was absolutely wonderful! I am especially impressed on how you they would constantly send me emails about my order. It really helped me feel secure about what I had ordered. It was just great.

I loved all the products I received

• I

Iris · Married on 11/30/2013

Beautiful hair combs! I received so many compliments on them!

• Trishna

Trishna · Married on 08/16/2013

We ordered the favors for our guests through this website. They arrived very quickly just before the wedding! Everyone loved the favors. Great price and excellent service through the website. So glad I found them in time.

I ordered the LOVE Glass Coasters and had a great experience with Little Things Favors. The vendor that makes these is well known and available on other "chain" retail companies websites but this price CANNOT be beat at all!!! My order was processed and received in an extremely timely manner and there were no issues with everything. The coasters are already tied with a nice ribbon and have a Thank You tag - less work for this bride!!
    A great company I definitely recommend using them.

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/07/2013

Jessica's personal attention and professionalism was a pleasure. It was also such a nice surprise to speak to a live person so quick!!!! Thank you!!! The shipments are packaged great! and quickly delivered. Love this website!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2013

I really shopped around to find the best price for my personalized favors, and Little Things Favors couldn't be beat! Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Derrick · Married on 04/06/2013

I got the custom artwork wine glasses which is a much more involved ordering process than purchasing the pre-designed options. Not only did the site beat others on price and shipping cost, but the customer service team was very responsive in ensuring my artwork was sufficient and getting the final product printed in no time.

Michaela · Married on 04/06/2013

The service I received from Little Things Favors and Kelsey Brown specifically, is one of the best retail experiences I have ever had. My mom decided last minute that she wanted to buy some favors for my brother and my sister in law's wedding. Once I placed my order, I immediately received a phone call explaining what would arrive on time and what wouldn't.

All my items arrived on the dates they had promised, in excellent condition and packaging. However, it was really the service that blew me away. It was almost like I had a personal assistant at Little Things. Kelsey patiently answered all my questions via phone and email. I was never on hold once. There was no machine, just a person.

Weddings are stressful enough and they made this aspect so pain free. I love them.

I recommend Little Things for anyone that wants to get married.

• Mrs.B

Tara · Married on 10/13/2012

LOVED my mini jars from here! They were so cute! Not to mention the stickers that came with them were totally adorable, and the prices was astoundingly cheap for such a great product. Would definitely recommend.

julie · Married on 09/30/2012

The shower favors was veery nice everyone enjoyed the butterfly mirrors.

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 08/26/2012

Little Things Wedding Favors was great to work with! We were in a pinch as our order with another company was held up overseas and would not make our wedding. Little Things Favors helped us out even with our very tight turnaround time. Our favors arrived early and in perfect condition. They are great quality and we couldn't be happier with them. Our guests loved them as well!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2012

I ordered custom playing cards from Little Things. I had no issues - customer service was prompt and courteous, delivery was fast, and the product was great.

Michele · Married on 07/21/2012

I struggled to find good favors for my wedding. My fiance wanted a keepsake, preferably glass, that guest would have long after the wedding. He also wanted it to be very reasonably priced. I was hoping for more of a sweet that would serve as a "sweet ending" to the night and hopefully actually be enjoyed by most of the guest. Somewhere in the process I thought about using a mason jar filled with mints since it seemed to be a good combination of both our ideas. Unfortunately most mason jars weren't within our budget and were a little too big, missing lids, etc. Finally I discovered the Little Things Wedding Favors website and a product they called "Apothecary Jars." They appeared to be the cutest little glass jars, just the right size for mints, the best price in town and I was able to custom design a cute label to put on the jars with an app they had on the site. I was even able to chat with a representative online and get all my questions about the jars answered. I decided I had the perfect favor! But I forgot to order the favors and found myself with less than 9 days left to the wedding (6 business days) and no order. I decided to call since I was so worried. The representative stepped me through the process and confirmed I could still get the jars before the wedding. They actually ended up coming in even earlier than the representative said and after adding butter mints to them, they truly became the perfect favor. Guests even ended up trying to locate extras and sneaking them home!