82 Reviews for Little Things Wedding Favors

3.8
Design (1)
69 Little Things Wedding Favors Reviews

I ordered chapstick the order came super fast I was very pleased. Although I didn't pic out the best colors and the labels turned out a little blurry I contacted them it was fixed and recent quickly. Over all very pleased with products and customer service!

Profile Picture User7500709, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I just wanted to comment on the great service that I received from Kelsey at Little Things Favors. She was quick to respond with a small issue I had regarding monogramming, she was very professional but also sweet, calm and reassured me that she would have the issue taken care of. Less then 24 hours later she rectified the problem and was more than accommodating. I really was impressed. So much so, I went back on the website to order some more items I can use for the Big Day!
Thank you again Kelsey and the Little Things Favors team!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design
0.8

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing from this vendor. I would have saved myself a lot of time and trouble. I ordered a Whiskey decanter with a monogram and it was 1/4 inch off center and crooked. I sent pictures as requested, and was told the monogram placement was acceptable because it was hand blown glass. What???? No refund...no correction of the problem... Total loss. I would be embarrassed to give this as a gift. They site their product disclaimer as a convenient excuse to produce poor quality merchandise with virtually no customer recourse. Lesson learned....Do business with a company that stands behind their product and craftsmanship.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/30/16, 1 Review

5 all the way! Service was awesome, no pressure and exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Betty, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
0.0

Beware
Ordered a specific color and company gave me wrong color and would not replace it with another color wanted me to pay again when it was there mistake

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

It was my 1st time to order favors from Little Things & I was so happy I did. The favors I purchased are at excellent quality for an affordable price. I had an order that did not arrived & was lost at the warehouse, but as soon as I reported it they did quick response right away & received my order a day after. I would definitely order again & recommend it to friends

Profile Picture Maria, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I definitely recommend Little Things Wedding Favors for all of your favor and gift needs. They have a great selection and great prices. I searched everywhere for the perfect cake toppers for my wedding and I found exactly what I wanted at Little Things! Shipping is fast, good communication about the order and shipment.

Profile Picture Tina, 9/18/15, 1 Review
1.7

Ordered personalized York peppermint patties for wedding reception tables. Got e-mail confirmation that order was received and shipping information would be forthcoming.
Received a second e-mail the next day saying, "oh yeah, during summer its another $15.00 for a cooler to keep them from melting. That should have been stated and charged at the time of order.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very satisfied with the service and the product.

Profile Picture Connie, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I bought Vintage Skeleton Key Bottle Openers as favors for my wedding. First, I messed up on my order and was contacted the same day to clarify before they processed the order. They shipped right after and I recieved everything in just a few days. The turnaround was so fast, the product was great quality, and the price was unbeatable!

Profile Picture User4594755, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
2.9

When we ordered our favors, we thought we were getting a great deal because we got a discount and free shipping when ordering online. However, the day after we placed our order online, we received an email from the company saying that we were supposed to be charged shipping and that we owed another $160 and they would not fulfill our order unless we would pay. When we contacted the company we told them that we shouldn't have to pay the full amount because it isn't our fault that we were not quoted the shipping or charged it when ordering online. We felt that we shouldn't be charged the full shipping addition because it was their fault. They would not even give us any type of discount due to the inconvenience and so we paid the full amount. We didn't like their customer service.

Profile Picture User4043464, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
0.0

Their website says 100% satisfaction guaranteed???maybe this would be so if a customer could reach someone or get a response! I ordered apothecary jars with printed labels for a baby shower. The jars came quickly, are, cute, no breakage. However, there are no labels included, despite the fact that I paid for them. I have tried calling multiple times. Their msg states they are observing 'holiday' hours, and I am instructed to leave a message, but there is no way to leave a message...their msg is just continuously repeated. I emailed with no response. After 15 minutes on hold waiting for the 'next customer service representative,' I was told to leave a message. No call back. I tried calling again, and pressed '0' to speak to an 'operator,' and was immediately forwarded to someone's voicemail...no call back. I would not recommend this company. The service and their availability is beyond poor. I will dispute the charges with my credit card company and attempt to get a refund.

Profile Picture Jacki, 9/28/14, 1 Review
1.0

Shipping costs WAY too high; should be free shipping on such a large order, very disappointed and feel I spent way more than I should have and could NOT afford to add tags

Profile Picture D., 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered a bag for a friends birthday, shop owner was extremely communicative, answered all my emails promptly and gave excellent service. I would absolutely order from her again!

Profile Picture User4409250, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Couldn't find these in Toronto but found on this website. Amazing affordable prices. one of the flutes did come broken but the rep was so amazing and responded with the next business day. ordered on the 24th and came in on the 29th super fast delivery with using regular delivery method. from USA to brampton, ON

Profile Picture karla, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The gifts that I ordered were for sampling. I will be placing the order soon. Trying to figure out how many guest attending the wedding

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I used this vendor for my wedding favors and I couldn't be happier. I had no idea what favors to have for my wedding and Erica was awesome in helping me find the perfect favor for me! I had stemless wine glasses with love birds and our names and date on them. They were absolutely perfect, and my guests loved them. Great price too. Delivery was fast and I needed that because I was way behind on ordering favors. We also ordered the boxes and bows to go with them. Very simple to assemble,

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great company to deal with who has a wonderful selection of products at affordable prices. Great customer service and they reply quickly to any questions I asked. I will be making another order from them in the future once knowing my exact amount of guests!

Profile Picture User2551060, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

My experience with them was absolutely wonderful! I am especially impressed on how you they would constantly send me emails about my order. It really helped me feel secure about what I had ordered. It was just great.

Profile Picture User3923408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was looking for inexpensive (but not cheap looking) wedding favors and stumbled upon Little Things. They had things I hadn't seen anywhere else, and I was able to customize them at no additional charge.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/4/14, 8 Reviews
1.2

DO NOT USE!!! You can find higher quality products for less money elsewhere. I ordered 11 whiskey decanters for groomsmen gifts. When I received them in the mail, I was extremely disappointed!!! Low quality, monogram was crooked. After politely expressing my concern and asked to return them, Erica told me she does not accept returns. It would not be an issue if their website accurately described their products as junk.

Profile Picture Joe , 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered placecard holders as wedding favors from them. We were worried about the long shipping timeframe, but the favors arrived in less than a week! Very cute, although they were a bit smaller than we anticipated. Packaged very well and nothing was damaged. We can't wait until the big day!

Profile Picture Neha, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
1.0

Very disappointed with this vendor! A mistake was made with one of my groomsman gifts and they were unwilling to accept responsibility for the mixup as well as not provide expedited services to correct their mistake in the first place.

After further review of the other gifts that were done correctly, the quality is poor and the engravings are titled and off-center on most of the whiskey barrels.

Extremely disappointed especially being that these barrels cost me $60 each.

Profile Picture User4150533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I loved all the products I received

Profile Picture User3715153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.7

i ordered personalized luggage tags. they arrived promptly but with some of the wording on the graphics missing…their graphic by the way. they refused to reprint the stickers (i had not put them on the tags yet). i could not recommend this company.

Profile Picture nancy, 2/8/14, 1 Review