Little Things Wedding Favors Reviews

83 Reviews for Little Things Wedding Favors

• Summer

Summer Howard · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect favor

I loved my wedding favors, definitely a good place to order from ❤

Sent on 05/24/2019

Heather · Married on 11/26/2016

I just wanted to comment on the great service that I received from Kelsey at Little Things Favors. She was quick to respond with a small issue I had regarding monogramming, she was very professional but also sweet, calm and reassured me that she would have the issue taken care of. Less then 24 hours later she rectified the problem and was more than accommodating. I really was impressed. So much so, I went back on the website to order some more items I can use for the Big Day!
    Thank you again Kelsey and the Little Things Favors team!

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • Mrs. Ramos

Betty · Married on 08/20/2016

5 all the way! Service was awesome, no pressure and exactly what I wanted

Sent on 03/11/2014

Maria · Married on 07/09/2016

It was my 1st time to order favors from Little Things & I was so happy I did. The favors I purchased are at excellent quality for an affordable price. I had an order that did not arrived & was lost at the warehouse, but as soon as I reported it they did quick response right away & received my order a day after. I would definitely order again & recommend it to friends

Sent on 06/23/2016

Tina · Married on 09/18/2015

I definitely recommend Little Things Wedding Favors for all of your favor and gift needs. They have a great selection and great prices. I searched everywhere for the perfect cake toppers for my wedding and I found exactly what I wanted at Little Things! Shipping is fast, good communication about the order and shipment.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Connie · Married on 08/08/2015

Very satisfied with the service and the product.

Sent on 04/20/2015

I bought Vintage Skeleton Key Bottle Openers as favors for my wedding. First, I messed up on my order and was contacted the same day to clarify before they processed the order. They shipped right after and I recieved everything in just a few days. The turnaround was so fast, the product was great quality, and the price was unbeatable!

Sent on 03/28/2015
  • User4852435 · event on 03/14/2015

Fast delivery and reasonable price

Sent on 03/06/2015

Natalie · event on 11/07/2014

What a wonderful company to deal with- If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. Any issue at all and they are quick to respond and their customer service is outstanding. I would recommend highly!!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

I ordered a bag for a friends birthday, shop owner was extremely communicative, answered all my emails promptly and gave excellent service. I would absolutely order from her again!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Marcia · Married on 08/16/2014

The gifts that I ordered were for sampling. I will be placing the order soon. Trying to figure out how many guest attending the wedding

Sent on 12/04/2013

Rosemarie · Married on 08/15/2014

I used this vendor for my wedding favors and I couldn't be happier. I had no idea what favors to have for my wedding and Erica was awesome in helping me find the perfect favor for me! I had stemless wine glasses with love birds and our names and date on them. They were absolutely perfect, and my guests loved them. Great price too. Delivery was fast and I needed that because I was way behind on ordering favors. We also ordered the boxes and bows to go with them. Very simple to assemble,

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • er.jhj2014

Erika · Married on 08/09/2014

Great company to deal with who has a wonderful selection of products at affordable prices. Great customer service and they reply quickly to any questions I asked. I will be making another order from them in the future once knowing my exact amount of guests!

Sent on 10/08/2012

My experience with them was absolutely wonderful! I am especially impressed on how you they would constantly send me emails about my order. It really helped me feel secure about what I had ordered. It was just great.

Sent on 02/22/2014

I loved all the products I received

Sent on 12/04/2013
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/30/2013

Beautiful hair combs! I received so many compliments on them!

Sent on 12/07/2013
  • Trishna

Trishna · Married on 08/16/2013

We ordered the favors for our guests through this website. They arrived very quickly just before the wedding! Everyone loved the favors. Great price and excellent service through the website. So glad I found them in time.

Sent on 10/30/2013

I ordered the LOVE Glass Coasters and had a great experience with Little Things Favors. The vendor that makes these is well known and available on other "chain" retail companies websites but this price CANNOT be beat at all!!! My order was processed and received in an extremely timely manner and there were no issues with everything. The coasters are already tied with a nice ribbon and have a Thank You tag - less work for this bride!!
    A great company I definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Valerie · event on 06/07/2013

Best ever. Time was perfect and delivery amazing

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/07/2013

Jessica's personal attention and professionalism was a pleasure. It was also such a nice surprise to speak to a live person so quick!!!! Thank you!!! The shipments are packaged great! and quickly delivered. Love this website!!

Sent on 05/09/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · event on 05/11/2013

Little Things' excellent customer service and follow-up by Erica and her courteous and dedicated staff was like a breath or fresh air. In addition, its wide range of beautiful, quality products at competitive prices made it a pleasure to plan this event. Because of Little Things, our 25th anniversary for our annual luncheon for 220 women on the Saturday before Mother's Day was an elegant affair and a success. I will use them again and highly recommend them. Yolanda Smith, Los Angeles, California, May 12, 2013

Sent on 05/13/2013

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2013

I really shopped around to find the best price for my personalized favors, and Little Things Favors couldn't be beat! Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Derrick · Married on 04/06/2013

I got the custom artwork wine glasses which is a much more involved ordering process than purchasing the pre-designed options. Not only did the site beat others on price and shipping cost, but the customer service team was very responsive in ensuring my artwork was sufficient and getting the final product printed in no time.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Michaela · Married on 04/06/2013

The service I received from Little Things Favors and Kelsey Brown specifically, is one of the best retail experiences I have ever had. My mom decided last minute that she wanted to buy some favors for my brother and my sister in law's wedding. Once I placed my order, I immediately received a phone call explaining what would arrive on time and what wouldn't.

All my items arrived on the dates they had promised, in excellent condition and packaging. However, it was really the service that blew me away. It was almost like I had a personal assistant at Little Things. Kelsey patiently answered all my questions via phone and email. I was never on hold once. There was no machine, just a person.

Weddings are stressful enough and they made this aspect so pain free. I love them.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Sandra · event on 01/13/2013

I purchased favors for my daughter's Bridal Shower this past January and silver bells for after her wedding at the church. I was happy with both. I have also purchased shower favors and different silver bells for my other daughter's wedding this November. I have to say it's been a pleasure working with Little Things. The employees are always polite, patient, and helpful.

Sent on 05/16/2013