Parker Dam, CA H1P 3N4 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Little Apple Invites

Anne · Married on 10/07/2017

You rocked our socks off! Seriously, we were so happy with how our engagement invitations turned out. Little Apple worked with us to bring our ideas to reality, all while respecting our budget. They were very quick to respond to our emails and Melina was an absolute pleasure to work with. Friendly, professional, and courteous. We strongly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

I first heard of Little Apple Invites when I received my cousin's wedding invitation in 2015. It was the most beautiful wedding invitation I have ever recieved / seen. I saved the invite, until it was my turn to get married. (It was the only invite, I had ended up saving) Melina was absolutely wonderful. Her patience and creativity go a long way and I could have not worked with anyone else. Her attention to detail and understanding that the "little things make all the difference" was most appreciated. She went out of her way for particular colours that I wanted and my wedding invitations are beyond gorgeous. The compliments we recieved on our invitations was outstanding. We loved our invitations so much, we decided to use Little Apple Invites for our seating chart. And, it turned out magnificent. Thank you Melina for your services and your creativity. You are a down to earth person who works with a true passion. Little Apple Invites it was a pleasure and I look forward to using your services in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Such amazing service!!!
    We have a budget and they were able to give us what we wanted.
    Although my fiancé and I were already more or less decided on what kind of invite we wanted, which made the process that much easier, Melina and Jessica were incredibly helpful in bringing to light our vision and ideas. They created our ideal invitation and we are beyond happy with it! All our guests love them :)

Sent on 03/23/2016